Alma Road, Clifton
An incredibly well-proportioned one double bedroom top floor apartment circa 750 sq. ft. located in a fantastic position close to Whiteladies Road. The accommodation has a real 'homely feel' with large living/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, cloakroom/wc and generous storage space. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Bristol's vibrant centre - Park Street, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village are all within striking distance and have a vast range of shops, bars, restaurants and essential services; also only a few minute's walk from Clifton Down train station. Accommodation: entrance hallway, upper landing, living/dining room, cloakroom/wc, separate kitchen, bedroom with en suite bathroom/wc - a well-balanced, pleasing layout. A superb apartment in good condition ideal for first time buyers or investor alike. Gas central heating. Located in the Clifton East parking permit zone. Smart refurbished communal hallway. Offered with no onward chain.
- 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 750 sq ft
- Large living/dining room
- Separate Kitchen
- Hallway & landing storage space
- Close to Whiteladies Road
- Modern fixtures & fittings
- A few minute's walk from Clifton Down train station
- Clifton East residents permit parking
from the pavement proceed up the steps to the communal front door.
accessed via hardwood door, corridor leading to stairs, proceed up the stairs to the top landing where you will find the private entrance door immediately in front of you.
via wooden front door, there is a small entrance area for coats, boots, recycling boxes/room for bike storage. Stairs then lead to a split level landing which also can be used as additional storage area for coats, shoes, outdoor equipment etc, additional couple of steps lead to raised landing area which is light and spacious with roof light allowing plenty of natural light, ceiling light, dado rail, radiator, moulded skirting boards, telephone point, doors radiate to living/dining room, cloakroom, kitchen and bedroom.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: ((18' 6'' x 14' 6'') (5.63m x 4.42m))
an exceptional space which has plenty of room for both living and dining zones, feature period fireplace, beautiful feature bay with stained glass windows to front elevation, ceiling light point, tv point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, loft access with pull down ladder (with light and boarded).
KITCHEN: ((10' 2'' x 9' 5'') (3.10m x 2.87m))
a modern fitted kitchen with a comprehensive range of matching wall, base and drawer units with roll edged worktop over, integrated stainless steel double oven, integrated Neff electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for upright fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, tiled surrounds, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, Velux roof window, ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, wall extractor fan.
white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, useful built in storage cupboards, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
BEDROOM: ((11' 4'' x 7' 9'') (3.45m x 2.36m))
generous double bedroom with period feature fireplace, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, tv point, door leading to:
En Suite Bathroom/WC:
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, curved panelled bath with stainless steel waterfall shower over with separate detachable hand shower, glass shower screen, obscure double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, chrome towel radiator, inset ceiling downlighters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 November 1988. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £83. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.