All Saints Road, Clifton
A truly gorgeous, large and impressive (circa 1,350 sq. ft.) 2/3 double bedroom,
1/2 reception apartment with its own delightful southerly facing rear garden.
Enjoys an abundance of light and space throughout with generously proportioned principal rooms with high ceilings and many period features.
Occupies the entire top floor of this fine detached grade II listed early Victorian period building.
Superb location between Whiteladies and Pembroke Road, handy for Clifton Village and the Downs together with easy access to the city centre/waterfront/business and commercial districts.
Accommodation: reception hall, sitting room, kitchen opens into breakfast/dining room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
Delightful and private rear garden with a southerly aspect.
A beautiful apartment, that is finished to the highest standard.
- A stunning apartment with a beautiful garden
- Large, bright rooms with high ceilings
- Circa 1350 sq. ft.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 bath / shower rooms
- Sociable kitchen living arrangement
- High quality finish
- Highly regarded side road
- Detached Grade II Listed building
- Southerly facing private rear garden
via decorative stone pillars with gates and driveway through the side of the front garden to the left hand main front entrance door at the side of the property.
stairs with handrail and ornate balustrade rise up from the hall floor entrance level to the spacious first floor communal hallway/landing with arched sash window, ceiling cornice and the entrance door to this flat on the left.
RECEPTION HALL: (24' 4'' x 6' 0'' opening out to 10'5" (7.41m x 1.83m/3.18m))
(overall dimensions inclusive of stairwell and staircase) an internal private staircase rises via a half landing to the hall area from which doors radiate to all rooms (the original door into the kitchen has been sealed), sash window provides plenty of light into the stairwell and hall, picture rail, radiator, entry phone receiver. Corner cupboard with useful deep shelving and plumbing for washing machine and housing fuse box.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) 17' 0'' max into bay x 15' 11'' (5.18m x 4.85m))
sash windows set in shallow bay, picture rail, open period fireplace with painted pine surround/overmantel, radiator.
KITCHEN: ((side) 9' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.94m x 2.64m))
sash window to side elevation, contemporary white kitchen with an excellent range of base and wall mounted units with silestone worksurfaces and upstands, with stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built-in electric double oven (including microwave), gas hob with extractor hood, built-in fridge and freezer, and built-in dishwasher. Cupboard housing Viessmann gas boiler. Wide opening to:-
BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM: ((front) 17' 1'' max into bay x 15' 6'' (5.20m x 4.72m))
sash windows set in a shallow bay, picture rail, period fireplace, good range of built in cupboards and bookcases, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: ((REAR) 15' 3'' x 15' 1'' (4.64m x 4.59m))
sash windows in shallow bays, picture rail, period fireplace, extensive range of built-in wardrobes, radiator. Door to:-
En Suite Shower/wc:
white Porcelanosa suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin and mains fed shower in tiled surrounds.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) 15' 0'' min excluding bay x 10' 0'' (4.57m x 3.05m))
sash window set in a shallow bay, picture rail, period fireplace, radiator.
(side) sash window, dado rail, white Porcelanosa suite and fittings comprising low level wc, bath with mains fed shower over with shower screen and tiled surround, cantilevered contemporary wash basin with tiled splashback, radiator, extractor fan.
Found to the rear of the property and accessed via a high wooden gate on the right hand side, this charming rear garden has southerly facing aspects and is triangular in shape with curved ‘hypotenuse’ boundary, the other two boundaries measuring approx 75ft (depth) and 49ft (width at rear) (22.86m and 14.94m); has a lawned area with flagstone stepping stone pathway and 2 flagstone patios, flower borders and rockery. There is a wooden garden shed and garden store the garden is bordered on two sides by walls and on the third side by a high mature hedge. The garden has shrubs, flowering plants and trees and is well screened with a good degree of privacy. The rear boundary wall backs onto Thorndale Mews, a private road accessed via Alma Vale Road and Thorndale. A well tended oasis of calm.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 May 1981. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £80. The Management Company pay a £15 yearly Rent Charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.