Abbeywood Drive | Stoke Bishop
A highly finished two storey, 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 bathroom, semi-detached house with south-easterly facing rear garden, off-street parking for two cars and a useful storeroom. Positioned in a cul-de-sac and benefitting from an impressive open plan kitchen/living space with wood burner opening onto the garden.
A well-balanced family house which has been presented in a modern contemporary style.
Off street parking for two cars on a block paved driveway.
Stunning open plan kitchen/living space with wood burner and bi-fold doors onto garden.
South-easterly facing rear garden and nearby green space.
5 Minute walk to Sea Mills Railway Station.
Within approximately 400m of Stoke Bishop Church of England Primary School.
Approx 1,350 sq. ft./125 sq m of floor area and excellent use of natural light.
- 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen living space with woodburner opens onto garden
- Presented to a very high standard
- Off street parking for at least 2 cars
- Spacious boarded loft
- SE facing landscaped rear garden
- 5 Minute walk to Sea Mills Station
- Nearby walks and green spaces.
the property is approached over block paved driveway to side alleyway which leads up to wood effect obscured double glazed door into:-
enclosed porch with automatic light, tiled floor and further glazed wooden door into:-
polished original hardwood flooring throughout the hallway, radiator, understairs storage cupboard. Flanked by doors to sitting room and kitchen. Door straight ahead to utility room and straight staircase rising to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: 14' 1'' x 11' 4'' (4.29m x 3.45m)
upvc double glazed windows to front elevation with leafy street scene views, radiator below, coved ceilings, wood effect laminate flooring throughout, fireplace enclosure housing log burner effect gas fire, Virgin Media and BT Openreach connection points.
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM: 19' 9'' x 15' 10'' (6.02m x 4.82m)
open plan with adjacent room but described separately:-
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden with glass splashback formed over the sill extending over roll edged worksurfaces with integrated 1 1/3rd stainless steel sink with adjustable hose mixer tap. Space for dishwasher, space for 7 ring range cooker. Eye level stainless steel cupboards with below counter units including larder cupboards and drawers. Further larder cupboards sit away from the kitchen units and aside an integrated fridge/freezer and boiler cupboard housing a Vaillant combi boiler. Tile effect vinyl flooring and skylights which continue through to:-
open plan with the proceeding kitchen but described separately. Further skylights and double glazed bi-folding doors face the garden providing an abundance of natural light. Corner log burning stove provides an attractive snug area with ample space for a central dining table. Radiator, further kitchen worksurface with basket drawers in the units below.
UTILITY/SHOWER ROOM: 8' 1'' x 7' 11'' (2.46m x 2.41m)
tiled flooring throughout, coat hanging space, electric heated towel rail, close coupled wc, hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with shallow tray and mixer shower and tiled enclosure. Spaces for a pair of undercounter white goods (washing machine, tumble dryer etc.), extractor fan, internal door into:-
STORE ROOM: 8' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.49m x 2.41m)
a useful store room with double wooden doors with obscured glazing to front elevation which forms the front section of the former garage. It has power and lighting, space for further appliances, a concrete floor and gas meter. Useful for storing bikes or a small motorbike.
short half landing to bedroom 3 with two short steps up to a larger ‘L’ shaped section of landing providing access to all remaining rooms. Loft access hatch with drop down ladder opens to a large loft area.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 8'' x 8' 2'' (3.25m x 2.49m)
off half landing; upvc double glazed window to front elevation with far reaching tree lined views, radiator below and coved ceilings.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 1'' x 11' 5'' (4.29m x 3.48m)
upvc double glazed window to front elevation with far reaching tree lined views, radiator below, built-in wardrobes on opposing wall with central mirror.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 1'' x 11' 0'' (3.38m x 3.35m)
upvc double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking garden, radiator below.
BEDROOM 4: 9' 3'' x 8' 7'' (2.82m x 2.61m)
upvc double glazed window to side elevation, radiator below and ceiling mouldings.
twin obscured glazed upvc double glazed windows to side elevation with mains fed heated towel rail below, white bathroom suite comprising double ended bath with mixer tap and tiled enclosure, mains fed mixer with Mira shower head, close coupled wc and matching pedestal hand basin, fixed wall mirror with adjustable angle, tile effect vinyl flooring.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING:
a wide front driveway provides parking for at least two cars, with a shallow slope and a block paved finish. Small raised bed to one side.
REAR GARDEN: 39' 0'' x 26' 0'' (11.88m x 7.92m)
south-east facing rear garden accessed via bi-folding doors from the family room or gated side passage. The garden is in three distinct sections with a almost /4.00m deep patio area abutting the property with outside water tap, log store, outdoor power supply and lighting, with ample space for outdoor seating. Seven central steps flanked by raised beds rise to a landscaped central lawn with bedded border to one side. A further raised terrace at the foot of the garden provides a further patio seating area, timber shed and further space for seating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked with your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: D.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.