Oakfield Road | Clifton
A stylish and well proportioned 2 double bedroom garden apartment set within an attractive Victorian building on a popular road in a convenient Clifton location, benefiting from private front and rear courtyard gardens as well as a private entrance.
Located conveniently within 200 yards of Whiteladies Road, also within a short stroll away from Clifton Village and Durdham Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space to enjoy.
Two double bedrooms with the principal bedroom benefitting from a stylish ensuite.
Enjoying sole use of a well proportioned 25ft x 20ft southerly facing rear courtyard garden, as well as a low-maintenance front courtyard.
Two separate bath/shower rooms.
Two undercover parking spaces available on a ‘first come first served’ basis, that can be accessed from the rear courtyard garden.
- Stylish 2 double bedroom garden flat
- Set within an attractive Victorian building
- Popular Clifton location close to Whiteladies Road & Clifton Village
- Private entrance
- Private front & rear Courtyard gardens
- 2 separate bath/shower rooms
- 2 covered parking spaces available on 'first come first served' basis.
via pathway with steps leading down to front private courtyard area where the private entrance door to the flat can be found immediately in front of you. Hardwood door leads into:-
inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, solid oak flooring, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to semi open-plan kitchen/breakfast/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and utility room.
window overlooking front courtyard, Vaillant wall mounted boiler, pressurised water system, utility worktop with free-standing washing machine and separate tumble dryer below, two wall light points, alarm control panel, tiled flooring.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 5'' x 7' 1'' (4.39m x 2.16m)
with double doors leading from entrance hallway opening into a wonderful contemporary kitchen/ breakfast room with a mixture of wall, base and drawer units with quartz square edge worktop over, integrated appliances including 4 ring gas hob with extractor above, oven, microwave, slimline dishwasher and free-standing fridge/freezer. Inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over, a fantastic solid oak breakfast bar area which also leads into the sitting room via a large opening, inset ceiling downlighters, moulded skirting boards, solid oak flooring. Opening leading to:-
SITTING ROOM: 12' 6'' x 12' 1'' (3.81m x 3.68m)
a lovely light and bright sitting room which is evenly proportioned with simple ceiling cornicing, attractive chimney breast with painted hearth, feature alcove, continuation of solid oak breakfast bar which could easily be doubled up as an informal study area, tv point, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator, solid oak flooring, large glazed doors opening to:-
DINING ROOM/SUN ROOM: 12' 2'' x 9' 5'' (3.71m x 2.87m)
a wonderful addition to the property with a beautiful outlook over the landscaped rear courtyard garden, two ceiling light points, radiator, decorative tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear and side elevation, double glazed French doors leading out onto rear garden.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 7'' x 11' 11'' (4.75m x 3.63m)
a double bedroom with two large sash style double glazed windows overlooking front courtyard, ceiling light point, radiator, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:-
a contemporary bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed tiled cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled bath with system fed shower over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, large towel radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 5'' x 7' 5'' (3.78m x 2.26m)
a double bedroom with window overlooking courtyard rear garden, ceiling light point, radiator, solid oak flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
a modern and stylish white shower room comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, large walk-in shower with ceiling hung waterfall shower, large glass shower screen, shaver socket, towel radiator, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
COURTYARD REAR GARDEN: 25' 0'' x 20' 0'' (7.61m x 6.09m)
a beautifully landscaped southerly facing courtyard garden which is mainly laid to a large patio area with two decked areas leading off from the central zone with deep mature borders which are planted with a variety of established trees, plants and flowers, enclosed by a mixture of stone wall and contemporary slatted fencing. Private rear garden gives access to:-
COURTYARD FRONT GARDEN: 14' 11'' x 11' 9'' (4.54m x 3.58m)
the external private staircase leads down into a predominantly laid to concrete, low-maintenance front courtyard with mature flower beds.
SHARED UNDERCOVER PARKING AREA:
shared undercover parking area which is offered to the residents of 58 Oakfield Road on a ‘first come, first served’ basis (two parking spaces between 3 flats)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 5 July 1973. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £159. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.