0117 946 6690
Introducing your property to the widest possible range of interested buyers is essential. We have lots of ways of doing that. In addition to the many local buyers that we attract, we also sell to significant numbers relocating from all parts of the country, including many London buyers, and an increasing overseas list. This demonstrates that we have a regional, national and international marketing reach for our clients' properties as well as a high profile locally. We use all the following marketing resources and processes to achieve maximum exposure.
- Websites - in addition to our own website, your property will feature on the vitally important major portals Rightmove and OnTheMarket.
- Buyer Database - constantly updated, this is a major source of buyers to whom your property is promoted by telephone, email and post.
- Newspaper/Print Media Advertising - prominent, distinctive and extensive weekly single or double page advertising in suitable local print media, newspapers and magazines.
- Sales Literature - professional high quality sales particulars with colour photographs and professional floor plans, designed to make a good first impression.
- Prime High Street Location with Prominent Window Display - our hub location on the vibrant Whiteladies Road main thoroughfare is in the perfect spot for passers-by pausing for a glance at our window and often coming in to pick up property details.
- For Sale Board - these are optional, but are genuinely very effective and highly recommended.
- Telesales and Constant Communication - we get to know our buyers personally and a phone call is often all that is necessary to alert a committed proceedable buyer to view your property and trigger a sale. We are firm believers in regular communication.
- Accompanied Viewings - We accompany all viewings if possible. It reduces the hassle and stress for our clients, is convenient and more efficient time-wise for buyers, it allows buyers to concentrate on the property's attributes and generates more accurate feedback. Vitally, you will have a professional sales person promoting your property.
- Open houses - a marketing initiative which we often recommend and adapt to suit the property. This is convenient, effective and encourages healthy competition for your property.
- Excellent Contacts with Relocation Agents - another useful source of buyers, especially at the high end of the market.
- Presentation Advice and Pre-Sale Preparation to maximise price and saleability - helps many of our clients to a much more profitable sale, and ranges from a simple de-clutter to more significant cosmetic improvements.
- Generous Staffing with the Right People Offering Personal Service - to provide buyers with an exceptional personal service, giving them the time and attention they need, is a powerful marketing tool.
- Discreet Marketing - for certain kinds of property and particular client circumstances a low key approach may be appropriate and can produce an exceptional result.
Read more reasons: