Elmdale Road | Clifton
A spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower first floor apartment with newly fitted kitchen, semi open-plan to sitting room and situated in a central location.
Set in an exceptionally convenient and central location on the doorstep of the hustle and bustle of the Clifton Triangle with a vast range of eateries, bars, shops and services. Close to so much on offer - the BRI, Whiteladies Road, BBC, Bristol University are all within easy reach. A stroll to the harbourside, Brandon Hill park, Clifton Village and Park Street.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc.
There is a concierge service available Monday-Friday.
- A spacious first floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms (1 en-suite)
- Sitting/dining room (21'9 x 11'11)
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Concierge service available Monday - Friday
- Central location on the doorstep of Clifton Triangle
from the pavement steps rise to the upper ground floor where the entrance door into the communal area leads into a further communal hallway and concourse where a further staircase and hallway can be found leading to the first floor where the subject property can be found numbered 121 along path.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (13' 5'' x 3' 11'') (4.09m x 1.19m)
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, wooden flooring, radiator, video entry system and doors leading off to kitchen/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN: (10' 1'' x 7' 4'') (3.07m x 2.23m)
a newly fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with integrated appliances including dishwasher, electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob over with stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, solid hard working surfaces with matching upstand, ceiling light point, space and plumbing for washing machine, wood flooring, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed wooden sash window overlooking the front elevation towards Elmdale Road.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (21' 9'' x 11' 11'') (6.62m x 3.63m)
with 3 large double glazed casement windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, wooden flooring. Two useful storage cupboards.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 7'' x 12' 10'') (4.75m x 3.91m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, spacious fitted wardrobes, moulded skirting boards, electric panel heater, door to:
En Suite Shower/WC:
comprising large shower enclosure with glazed screen, stainless steel wall mounted controls and shower attachment over, low level button flush wc with discreetly housed system, vanity cabinet mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, complementary shelf to side, mirrored unit, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 5'' x 9' 2'') (3.78m x 2.79m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (7' 4'' x 5' 10'') (2.23m x 1.78m)
comprising wood panelled bath, stainless steel controls over, wall mounted shower controls and attachment over, tiled surround with glazed screen, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wash hand basin, low level button flush wc, tiled flooring, electric heated towel rail.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 25 December 2001. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £3,000 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.