Westbury Road, Westbury-on-Trym
A large circa 1,000 sq.ft., 2 double bedroom first floor apartment with spacious kitchen and separate sitting room, off street car parking space for one car.
Convenient location on the edge of Westbury-on-Trym village, with easy access to the city centre, Whiteladies Road and out of town to the Mall shopping centre. Close to bus routes for city centre, Clifton and Cribbs Causeway.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom and separate wc.
In excess of 1,000 sq.ft.
- In excess of 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Eat in kitchen diner
- Off street parking
- Beautiful Victorian conversion
- Bay fronted sitting room
from the pavement pathway leads up to the communal entrance door which can be found on the side elevation into communal hallway where the right hand door leads to communal staircase rising to the first floor where the private entrance door of the subject flat can be found on your left hand side.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (11' 5'' x 6' 1'' (3.48m x 1.85m))
3 large storage cupboards and doors radiating off to kitchen/diner, sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, wc, bathroom. Telephone entry system, radiator, moulded skirting boards, smoke detector, ceiling light point, picture rail, moulded ceiling cornice.
KITCHEN/DINER: (18' 1'' x 10' 6'' (5.51m x 3.20m))
2 large single glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, picture rail, skirting boards, tiled flooring and a modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer taps over, integrated appliances including electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over and extractor hood, fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, discreetly housed combination gas boiler, ceiling light point.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 4'' x 13' 6'' (6.50m x 4.11m))
large single glazed sash windows into bay overlooking the front elevation, ceiling cornice and central ceiling rose, ceiling light point, picture rail, high moulded skirting boards, radiator, gas fire and period style insert with tiled surround, tiled hearth and wooden fire surround and matching over mantle.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 2'' x 15' 7'' (5.53m x 4.75m))
large bay window with single glazed sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, central ceiling rose, picture rail, high moulded skirting boards, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 6'' x 10' 0'' (4.42m x 3.05m))
6 stairs descend to bedroom 2 with single glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, moulded skirting boards, radiator, ceiling light point.
BATHROOM: (7' 10'' x 0' 10'' (2.39m x 0.25m))
comprising wood panelled bath with tiled surround, stainless steel mixer taps, electric wall mounted shower with glazed screen to side, radiator, tiled flooring, heritage style pedestal wash hand basin, moulded skirting boards, obscured glazed sash window overlooking the side elevation, ceiling light point.
separate wc with high level obscured glazed casement window, low level flush wc, radiator, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point.
OFF STREET PARKING:
to the rear of the building there is a parking space for one vehicle.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1969. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.