Upper Cranbrook Road | Redland
Positioned on a tree lined road close to amenities and 'outstanding' schools - a 4 bedroom, 3 reception 1930's semi-detached family house with front and rear gardens and detached single garage with rear lane access.
The house is both bright and spacious - perfectly habitable but offers the exciting chance to update and extend in the fullness of time.
Set in a highly favoured location and convenient for so much. Only a few hundred yards to a range of independent shops including a fish mongers, butchers, book shop, local Cinema and Waitrose. A number of restaurants and bars including the acclaimed 'Little French'.
Very well served by two Ofsted rated outstanding schools - Westbury Park Primary (circa 400 metres) and Redland Green Secondary School (circa 800 metres).
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, breakfast room, kitchen, rear vestibule, workshop and wc.
First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (3 doubles and 1 single) and bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden, lawned rear garden with rear lane access, single garage.
Offered with no onward chain which offers a straightforward move.
- 1930s semi-detached family house
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Single garage (with rear lane access)
- Lawned rear garden
- Close to amenities and 'outstanding' schools
- Positioned on a favoured tree lined road
- No onward chain
via pathway through front garden leading to:-
double glazed entrance door, partially glazed wooden double doors opening into:-
understairs storage cupboard, staircase with original handrail and balustrade rising to the first floor, radiator, picture rail.
SITTING ROOM: (13' 6'' into chimney recess x 13' 1'' into bay) (4.11m x 3.98m)
bay window to front elevation with secondary glazing, radiator, picture rail and coving.
DINING ROOM: (15' 8'' x 10' 10'') (4.77m x 3.30m)
double glazed sliding doors opening into conservatory, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator.
CONSERVATORY: (10' 9'' x 5' 1'') (3.27m x 1.55m)
double glazed sliding doors to rear.
BREAKFAST ROOM: (12' 2'' x 9' 2'') (3.71m x 2.79m)
double glazed window to side elevation, understairs storage, cupboard housing the gas combination boiler, radiator, door to:-
KITCHEN: (11' 7'' x 9' 7'') (3.53m x 2.92m)
double glazed window to side, double glazed door to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, tiled splashbacks, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with drainer.
REAR VESTIBULE, WORKSHOP & WC: (12' 1'' x 5' 9'') (3.68m x 1.75m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
doors to work room and wc. Glazed door to garden.
double glazed window to rear, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
double glazed window to rear, fitted shelves.
doors to all rooms, double glazed window to side, picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: (front) (13' 7'' into chimney recess x 13' 1'' into bay) (4.14m x 3.98m)
bay window to front elevation, wooden fireplace, built-in wardrobes and storage, picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: (middle) (15' 9'' x 10' 11'' into chimney recess) (4.80m x 3.32m)
double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden, built-in storage to either side of chimney breast, picture rail.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (11' 8'' x 11' 5'') (3.55m x 3.48m)
double glazed window to rear elevation, picture rail.
BEDROOM 4: (front) (7' 10'' x 6' 6'') (2.39m x 1.98m)
double glazed window to front, picture rail, access to loft.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 8'' x 5' 10'') (2.34m x 1.78m)
double glazed window to rear. White suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin, large shower, tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
FRONT GARDEN: (22' 0'' x 22' 0'') (6.70m x 6.70m)
lawned garden with path to front and kitchen access.
REAR GARDEN: (50' 0'' x 24' 0'') (15.23m x 7.31m)
door from rear vestibule opens onto decking and in turn to lawned rear garden with fruit trees and conifers, rear lane access.
GARAGE: (17' 7'' x 8' 0'' with door opening width of 7'5/2.26m) (5.36m x 2.44m)
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with a perpetual yearly rent charge of £7 payable. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.