Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
With fantastic views to the front and rear this bright and spacious 2 double bedroom first floor Victorian period apartment with spacious sitting room (19’1” x 15’5”), separate kitchen.
Set on the very doorstep of Durdham Downs with 400 acres of recreational space – walking, running and summer picnics are all merely yards away from the front door – Whiteladies Road, Blackboy Hill with a range of shops, bars, restaurants and essential services are also within a very short walk.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
To be sold with no onward chain making a straightforward move possible.
- Fantastic views to the front and rear
- Bright and spacious first floor Victorian period apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room
- Separate kitchen
- No onward chain
path and steps rise to the communal entrance door and stairs rise to the first floor where the private entrance door can be found on the left hand side.
doors leading off to sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 1 and bedroom 2.
SITTING ROOM: (19' 2'' x 15' 5'' (5.84m x 4.70m))
3 attractive single glazed wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation with views out over Durdham Downs, ornate moulded ceiling cornice with moulded ceiling rose, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, fireplace with period inset and marble hearth with matching over mantle, 2 ceiling uplighters, further single glazed sash window overlooking the side elevation, door to hallway providing additional access to bedroom 1.
KITCHEN: (9' 6'' x 5' 10'' (2.89m x 1.78m))
comprising wall and base units with roll edged working surfaces, 1½ bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, space for oven, washing machine, single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, tiled flooring, radiator, wall mounted combination gas boiler, part tiled splashbacks.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 7'' x 13' 6'' (4.75m x 4.11m))
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and impressive views out over the city, ceiling light point, moulded ceiling cornice, moulded skirting boards, door to connecting hallway through to sitting room.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.96m x 3.25m))
double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, moulded ceiling cornice, ceiling light point, dado rail, moulded skirting boards.
comprising wood panelled bath, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, wall mounted vanity cabinet and shelf, ornate glazed window overlooking the side elevation.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 865 year lease which commenced on 29 June 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £500. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.