Upper Belgrave Road, Clifton
Positioned on the doorstep of the Downs and with far reaching city scape views to the rear is this very large apartment (in excess of 1,500 sq. ft.) with the rare benefit of a car port parking space and opportunity to purchase single garage by separate negotiation.
The accommodation is impressive with large principal rooms, high ceilings, large new double glazed sash windows and ornate character detail.
The interior is both modern and stylish having been renovated in the last few years and benefits from a new kitchen and bathrooms.
Set in a highly prized location fronting the Downs with over 400 acres of recreational space on offer. The shops of Whiteladies Road are a short distance away and offer a range of independent retailers and essential services.
Accommodation: sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc.
Offered with no onward chain.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower
- circa 1500 sqft
- Grand sitting room
- Stunning kitchen/dining room
- On the doorstep of the Downs
- Panoramic City views to the rear
- Covered parking
- High ceilings and tall sash windows
- No onward chain
from pavement pass between stone pillars with iron gate and follow the path through the communal front garden to the glazed front door to the building which opens into the communal entrance hall on the ground floor. The private entrance door into this apartment can be found on the right-hand side off the raised hall floor of the entrance via the stairs or lift.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((6' 1'' x 15' 7'' plus 12'8 x 5'9) (1.85m x 4.75m plus 3.86m x 1.40m))
lovely large central entrance hall accessing all rooms, high ceiling, deep architrave and skirting boards, two radiators, entry phone system. Double doors opening to the sitting room:
SITTING ROOM: ((17' 10'' into window recess x 15' 9'' into chimney recess) (5.43m x 4.80m))
very impressive room with high ceilings measuring approx. 11'5/3.48m, detailed and ornate ceiling cornicing, picture rail, deep skirting boards, two very large double glazed sash windows to the front elevation overlooking the Downs, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: ((20' 7'' to front of en suite/into bay window x 14' 11'') (6.27m x 4.54m))
high ceilings (11’5”/3.48m), ornate detailed ceiling cornicing, picture rose, picture rail, large wood sash double glazed windows to the front elevation overlooking the Downs. A range of fitted wardrobes, two radiators, useful high level storage above the en suite.
En Suite: ((9' 4'' x 3' 11'') (2.84m x 1.19m))
white Burlington suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle with handheld shower fitting and overhead shower rose, tiled walls. Heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM 2: ((13' 7'' not into window recess x 10' 6'') (4.14m x 3.20m))
large sash window, wooden double glazed sash window to rear elevation with similar panoramic views to the rear across Bristol and beyond, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((14' 3'' to rear of wardrobe x 9' 0'') (4.34m x 2.74m))
large double-glazed sash window to the rear elevation across Bristol and beyond, fitted wardrobe with additional storage above, radiator.
white Burlington suite, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower screen, overhead shower and handheld shower fitting, partially tiled walls, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to the front elevation. Recessed spotlights, extractor fan, access to roof storage void. Airing Cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.
generous car port marked as No. 5.
GARAGE: ((circa 16' 1'' x 7' 6'') (4.90m x 2.28m))
up and over door. The garage is on a separate title and is available by separate negotiation.
mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a delightful selection of flowering plants, shrubs, bushes and trees.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for a 1000 year lease which commenced on 3 February 1987. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £200. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.