Three individual apartments, Manor Park, Redland
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY – 3 x self-contained apartments within an imposing Victorian period building, each presently occupied/tenanted and to be sold as an ongoing business concern. Hall Floor Garden Apartment: entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom, shower room, useful cellar rooms. Private rear garden. First Floor Apartment: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. Second Floor Apartment: entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, separate kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom. Located in a highly convenient position towards the top of Redland Road, with easy access to the green open spaces of Durdham Down & Redland Green park and all of the amenities on Whiteladies Road. Within the Redland residents parking permit zone. To be sold with no onward chain and tenants already in situ.
- To be sold publicly for the first time in 50 years
- 3 self contained one double bedroom apartments
- To be sold as ongoing business concern
- Hall Floor Garden Apartment - circa 1,000 sq.ft
- First Floor Apartment - circa 675 sq.ft
- Second Floor Apartment - circa 620 sq.ft
- Located within the Redland residents parking scheme
- Smartly presented
- Sold with no onward chain
- Popular location
from the pavement, impressive gate pillars with pathway leading to front entrance. Solid wood panelled front door with fanlight, opening to:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE & HALL:
tessellated tiled flooring, obscure glazed window to the front elevation, mains switchboard control cupboard, internal part stained glass door with matching side panel and overlights. Part obscure multi-paned door with staircase ascending to first and second floor apartments. Part obscure multi-paned wooden door opening to:-
HALL FLOOR GARDEN APARTMENT
ENTRANCE HALL: (14' 0'' x 5' 3'' max measurements (4.26m x 1.60m))
wood effect flooring, picture rail, moulded skirtings, ornate moulded cornicing, vertical radiator. Large storage cupboard with shelving and ceiling light point. Door with steps descending to the basement. Doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (17' 0'' x 14' 0'' (5.18m x 4.26m))
bay window to the front elevation comprising four tall sash windows, central electric fire with cast iron surround and ornately carved stone mantelpiece plus marble hearth, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, ornate ceiling rose with light point, two vertical style radiators.
KITCHEN: (13' 6'' x 9' 7'' (4.11m x 2.92m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek gloss handle-less base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edge granite effect worktops with bevel edged splashback tiling and pelmet lighting. 1½ bowl ceramic sink with draining board to side and swan neck mixer tap over. Integral electric double oven with 4 ring electric hob and pull out extractor hood over. Integral fridge and freezer. Space and plumbing for washer/dryer. Wood effect flooring, chimney breast with recesses to either side, vertical Victorian style radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Upvc double glazed door opening externally to the rear garden.
wood effect flooring, moulded skirtings. Doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 11'' x 6' 8'' (2.41m x 2.03m))
large walk-in style shower with glass screen, low level shower tray, fully tiled surrounds, built-in shower unit plus overhead circular shower and handheld shower attachment. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and double opening cupboard below. Low level dual flush wc with concealed cistern. Wood effect flooring, heated towel rail/radiator, shaver point, ceiling light point, extractor fan. Raised height internal window to the bedroom.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: (15' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.64m x 3.65m))
bay window overlooking the rear garden comprising three tall sash windows. Wood effect flooring, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, vertical Victorian style radiator, ceiling light point.
restricted head height of 5’11”/1.80m; comprising three storage rooms and internal hall, light points.
REAR GARDEN: (29' 4'' x 23' 3'' (8.93m x 7.08m))
a delightful and level rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with patio area providing space for garden furniture, enclosed on three sides by brick walling, deep shrub borders featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs. Enjoying a good amount of privacy and seclusion. Outside water tap.
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
L SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL:
having a shallow flight of internal steps, tall moulded skirtings, two ceiling light points. Doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (17' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.30m x 3.81m))
three double glazed windows to the front elevation, feature ornate cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled slips, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point. Door with moulded architraves opening to:-
KITCHEN: (9' 11'' x 7' 5'' (3.02m x 2.26m))
two double glazed windows to the front elevation. Base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged granite effect worktops with splashback tiling. Stainless steel sink with draining board to side plus hot and cold water taps above. Space for electric/gas cooker, space for fridge, space and plumbing for washer/dryer. Moulded skirtings, radiator, illuminate strip light.
BEDROOM: (20' 8'' x 12' 6'' descending to 6'11"(6.29m x 3.81m/2.11m))
bay window overlooking the rear garden comprising three sash windows, tall moulded skirtings, picture rail, simple moulded cornicing, radiator, ceiling light point, chimney breast with recesses to either side.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.94m x 2.36m))
two double glazed windows to the rear elevation with radiator below. Panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower attachment plus tiled surrounds, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps and splashback tiling. Low level flush wc, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
SPLIT LEVEL ENTRANCE HALL:
useful storage area, raised height skylight window allowing for plenty of natural light, ceiling light point, loft access, radiator. Doors with moulded architraves, opening to:-
SITTING/DINING ROOM: (14' 1'' min excluding dormer x 12' 7'' (4.29m x 3.83m))
dormer style window to the front elevation comprising two double glazed windows, ornate cast iron fireplace, recesses to either side of the chimney breast, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, radiator.
KITCHEN: (11' 9'' x 9' 7'' (3.58m x 2.92m))
comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers and cabinets. Roll edged granite effect worktops with splashback tiling. 1 ½ bowl sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over. Integral appliances including electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood over, and tall fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for washer/dryer. Ornate cast iron fireplace, dormer style sash window to the rear elevation with far reaching rooftop views, wood effect flooring, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM: (12' 6'' x 12' 1'' (3.81m x 3.68m))
dormer style window to the rear elevation with far reaching rooftop views. Ornate cast iron fireplace, moulded skirtings, ceiling light point, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (10' 0'' x 7' 5'' (3.05m x 2.26m))
panelled bath with hot and cold water taps, shower screen, built-in shower unit and handheld shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap plus cupboards and drawers below. Low level flush wc with concealed cistern. Tiled effect flooring, radiator, sloping ceiling with Velux window, ceiling light point. Wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.