GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £700,000 - £725,000 A four bedroom, three storey Clifton townhouse, situated on a quiet street in a highly convenient location, just 200m from Whiteladies Road. Further benefitting from front and rear town gardens and the rare advantage of a garage. Featuring flexible living space over three floors, including three bathrooms (two en-suite) The property maintains a number of original period features throughout, including original ceilings, floors and fireplaces which add to the charm and style of this property. Extensively refurbished and modernised throughout including new kitchen, bathrooms, carpets and high speed Ethernet cabling. A convenient central location on the doorstep of Whiteladies Road, with its vast array of cafes, restaurants, shops, and Clifton Down railway station. Clifton Village, Park Street and a number of excellent schools are all within walking distance. Located within the Clifton East Residents Parking Permit Zone, the property also benefits from a single garage within 100m of the property. Offered with no onward chain.
- A 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suites) Clifton home PLUS a garage
- Sitting room and separate good sized sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Offered with no onward chain, so a prompt move is possible
- A number of original period features throughout
- Convenient central location
- Front and rear gardens
- Single garage located close by
entrance to the property is via garden gate and pathway leading beside a pretty lawned level front garden. The pathway leads up to the main front door of the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (4' 8'' x 3' 2'') (1.42m x 0.96m)
wonderful high ceilings with ceiling coving, high level gas meter, original stained glass panel above the front door, tiled floor and part-glazed period door leading through in to the main entrance hallway.
a well proportioned hallway featuring the original tessellated quarry floor tiles, high ceilings with ceiling coving and cornicing. Staircase rising to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard (housing fuse box for electrics, built-in shelving and alarm panel), radiator, dado rail, picture ceiling archway and doors leading off to the sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (10' 9'' max into chimney recess x 10' 7'') (3.27m x 3.22m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, large sash window to front with working wooden shutters. Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with surround, mantel and hearth, radiator, door accessing a recessed storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (rear) (14' 5'' x 13' 9'') (4.39m x 4.19m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors providing access to courtyard garden. The high spec built-in kitchen comprises base and eye level cupboards and drawers with granite worktops over and inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer and Neff dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker with double oven with built-in extractor hood over, ample space for table and chairs, high ceilings with inset spotlights, double doors accessing a walk-in larder with built-in shelving, and further door accessing utility room. The room maintains the original quarry floor tiles throughout.
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 8'' x 4' 2'') (2.34m x 1.27m)
a range of base and eye level units with woodblock worktop over and inset Belfast style sink with appliance space and plumbing beneath for washing machine and dryer. There is a small double-glazed window to side, tiled floor and door accessing ground floor cloakroom/wc.
low level wc, small wash basin with tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
featuring high ceilings with ceiling coving and natural light from the large Velux window above. The stairs continue up to the second floor landing. Doors lead off to:-
BEDROOM 1 (or Reception Room): (front) (15' 3'' max into chimney recess x 12' 10'') (4.64m x 3.91m)
a generous room currently used as a reception room but equally could be a principal double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, central ceiling rose, picture rail, 2 feature arch sash windows to front, radiator and attractive period style fireplace.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) (15' 2'' max into chimney recess x 14' 2'') (4.62m x 4.31m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings and ceiling cornicing, 2 large sash windows to rear, radiator, door accessing en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
white suite comprising over-sized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with built-in cabinet beneath, inset spotlights, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
doors leading off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc. Double doors at half-landing level access a useful storage space and 2 large Velux skylight windows provide plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell.
BEDROOM 3: (front) (15' 3'' max into chimney recess x 13' 0'') (4.64m x 3.96m)
a good sized double bedroom with 2 large sash windows to front, high ceilings with ceiling coving, loft hatch with pull-down ladder accessing loft storage space, tv point, period style fireplace, radiator, door accessing en suite shower room/wc.
En Suite Shower Room/WC
white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin with cabinet beneath, heated towel rail, shaver point, extractor fan, 2 Velux skylight windows over.
BEDROOM 4: (rear) (14' 4'' x 9' 4'' max into chimney recess) (4.37m x 2.84m)
high ceilings with loft hatch and pull-down ladder, sash window to rear, chimney recess and built-in Airing Cupboard housing gas-boiler, water cylinder and built-in shelving.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: (10' 7'' x 5' 5'') (3.22m x 1.65m)
a beautifully tiled bathroom, with white suite comprising double-ended panelled bath with system fed shower over and folding glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, built-in storage cabinets, heated towel-rail and large sash window to rear.
small lawned front garden with storage shed/bin store and enclosed by a low level boundary wall to front.
REAR GARDEN: (approx. 15' 0'' x 10' 0'') (4.57m x 3.05m)
small courtyard garden, providing an outdoor seating area, with mature plants on two sides, a raised flower border with built in lighting, and a door accessing a recessed garden store.
GARAGE: (16' 2'' x 7' 10'') (4.92m x 2.39m)
a rare asset in this part of Clifton; a garage is located approx 100 metres away from the property. When leaving the house turn right and at the junction with Sunningdale and Alma Road cross straight over to a private road leading beside 59 Alma Road where the garage is on the left-hand side. It is the last garage in the rank of five on the left.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.