Saville Place, Clifton Village
A very bright and well-proportioned Georgian grade II listed second floor flat 2 double bedroom apartment with large sitting room, separate kitchen, first come first served parking and communal garden. Saville Place is a small and discreet Georgian crescent with residents parking and communal gardens. The location is second to none being merely yards from Regent Street and Clifton Village and a convenient walk down to the harbourside. Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc. Offered with no onward chain which enables a prompt and straightforward move.
- Georgian apartment
- Second Floor Flat
- Grade II listed
- 984 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Excellent location
- Communal garden
- First come first served parking
- No onward chain
- N.B. There is a leak damage in the Living Room which is in the process of being fixed
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 11' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.43m x 3.05m)
a generous entrance hallway with doors leading off to all rooms, entry phone system, cupboard housing gas meter, radiator, generous storage cupboard housing electricity fuse box. Cloaks Cupboard with hanging rail and storage above.
SITTING ROOM: 17' 10'' not into window recess x 12' 4'' into chimney recess (5.43m x 3.76m)
a lovely room with high ceilings, two very large multi-paned sash windows complete with working shutters and a very pleasant and leafy outlook over communal gardens of Saville Place with glimpses beyond to the hills of Dundry, two radiators, coal effect gas fire, two recessed book shelves and storage beneath.
KITCHEN: 15' 7'' x 7' 3'' (4.75m x 2.21m)
large multi-paned sash window to the rear elevation, range of wall and base units incorporating working surface, space for large range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and draining board to side, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tall fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 15' 5'' not into window recess x 14' 6'' man into chimney recess (4.70m x 4.42m)
a lovely big master bedroom with two large multi-paned sash windows complete with working shutters and private and leafy outlook, two radiators.
BEDROOM 2: 14' 5'' not into window recess x 7' 1'' (4.39m x 2.16m)
large multi-paned sash window to the front elevation complete with working shutters and a very pleasant leafy outlook over communal gardens of Saville Place and glimpses beyond to the hills of Dundry, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: 9' 8'' x 6' 6'' min (2.94m x 1.98m)
white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, freestanding roll top bath with Victorian style handheld shower fitment and mixer tap, separate corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator.
communal gardens for the enjoyment of all residents of Saville Place.
there are two parking spaces for the building, offering ‘first come, first served’ parking for the residents of the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 216 year lease which commenced on 1 April 1984. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
The residents have just purchased the Freehold (November 2020)
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £173. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.