Rozel Road, Horfield
An engaging and characterful 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian terraced home situated on the sunny side of a sought after cul-de-sac, offering a fabulous south westerly facing rear garden with gated access directly onto Horfield Common.
Wonderful views to the rear and sunlight give this charming period home an overwhelming feeling of space and light.
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting with the leafy backdrop of Horfield Common, yet highly convenient for strolling to the independent shops, cafes and restaurants of Gloucester Road. Regular bus connections are also nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into an entrance hallway and bay fronted sitting room with log burning stove. The hallway opens into a good sized second reception room with a useful cloaks storage cupboard and further built in storage which in turn flows through to a modern fitted kitchen accessing the garden.
First Floor: landing, 2 good sized double bedrooms and a large bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Further potential for a loft conversion, subject to any necessary consents.
A bright and welcoming Victorian home in an enviable location backing onto parkland.
- An engaging and characterful Victorian terraced home
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- South westerly facing rear garden with gated access directly onto Horfield Common
- Potential for a loft conversion (subject to any necessary consents)
via garden pathway leading beside a small courtyard front garden to the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (4' 1'' x 3' 0'' (1.24m x 0.91m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original floorboards with inset floor mat and part glazed door with glazed panel over leading through into the main entrance hallway.
high ceilings, ceiling coving, a high level metre cupboard, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, door leading off to the sitting room, staircase rising up to first floor landing with built in understairs cabinetry and cupboards and the hallway opens out into reception 2, which in turn connects through to the kitchen.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) 13' 9'' max into bay x 12' 8'' max into chimney recess (4.19m x 3.86m))
a bay front sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature chimney recess with wood burning stove and floating oak mantle, built in cabinets and book shelving to chimney recesses, exposed stripped floorboards, cable telephone and tv point, bay to front comprising double glazed windows and a radiator.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (16' 2'' max inclusive of staircase x 11' 8'' (4.92m x 3.55m))
a good sized sociable reception room with a doorway leading through to the kitchen and large picture window to rear overlooking the rear garden with views over Horfield Common beyond, high ceilings with ceiling coving, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, wood surround and mantle and tiled hearth, built in open shelving to chimney recess, further door accessing cloaks cupboard with built in hanging rail and shelving.
KITCHEN: (9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged wood block effect worktop over and inset 1½ bowl ceramic sink and drainer unit, integrated AEG electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and chimney hood over, further appliance space and plumbing for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, with the one to the rear offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden towards Horfield Common and part glazed door to side accessing the rear garden. Wall mounted Worcester gas combi boiler concealed within one of the high level kitchen units, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc, built in storage cabinets and loft hatch accessing a generous partially boarded loft storage space offering further exciting potential for conversion into a double bedroom and bathroom (subject to any necessary consents).
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 16' 1'' max into chimney recess x 11' 1'' (4.90m x 3.38m))
high ceilings, a period fireplace, original built in cupboard to chimney recess, exposed painted floorboards, radiator and double glazed windows to front.
BEDROOM 2: (11' 10'' x 10' 11'' max into chimney recess (3.60m x 3.32m))
a good sized double bedroom with plenty of natural light provided by the large double glazed window, which offers a fantastic open outlook over Horfield Common. High ceilings, an attractive period fireplace and a radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (9' 9'' x 7' 9'' (2.97m x 2.36m))
a generous bathroom with a modern white suite comprising a free standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, oversized corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, dual wash hand basins built into a stand with storage cabinets beneath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome effect heated towel rail and double glazed windows to rear.
small courtyard front garden with space for the wheelie bins/recycling, built in gas meter and front door to the property.
Rear: (approx 35' 0'' x 16' 0'' max reducing to 8'1" (10.66m x 4.87m/2.46m))
a lovely level lawned rear garden with an open south westerly aspect enjoying much of the day’s sunshine and offering direct access out onto the expansive green open space of Horfield Common. There are raised railway sleeper flower borders containing various plants and outdoor water tap and a paved pathway with built in garden shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.