Redland Road, Redland
An exceptional and flexible 3 double bedroom, 2 bath/shower upper maisonette set within a fine period building with stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room. The property is light, bright and immaculately presented throughout with high end finishes, welcoming communal hallway, communal front garden and bike storage.
Extensively modernised within the last few years. Refurbished double glazed sash windows provide natural light which floods into the beautifully presented, stylish interior including the most impressive kitchen/dining/sitting room.
The position of the apartment is excellent being on the fringes of Durdham Downs, with over 400 acres of recreational space and a short distance to Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill. A variety of local independent shops (and Waitrose) on North View/Coldharbour Road with florists, bakers, butchers, fishmongers, cafes and some well-regarded neighbourhood eateries.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, split half way landing, main landing, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Communal front gardens, bin and recycling storage and bike shed (with 2 spaces allocated to the upper maisonette).
The bathroom/shower rooms are full tanked wet rooms.
The building has solar panels fitted which earns a small proportion of the management company funds each year.
Located in the Redland and Cotham North parking permit zone (CN & RD).
A most unique apartment still retaining many period features with wide internal staircase creating a really homely feel.
- Upper maisonette circa 1450 sq ft
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower wet rooms
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- Bike storage
- Recently renovated
- Close to the Downs
- Light & bright accommodation
- High specification
- Located within the residents parking scheme
from the pavement of Redland Road proceed up the pathway through the covered porch area where the main communal entrance door can be found immediately in front of you.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
a very well presented communal entrance hallway flooded with natural light and beautiful Victorian period tiled flooring, proceed through the inner corridor (the middle door of three) where the stairs rise to the first floor landing. The private entrance door to the upper maisonette can be found on the left hand side.
PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
via wooden front door, area for coats and shoe storage, door entry intercom system, stairs lead to a midway landing and then ascend to the top floor landing.
BEDROOM 1: (18' 5'' x 12' 3'' (5.61m x 3.73m))
located on the midway landing a double bedroom with double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a modern white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, walk in shower with waterfall shower and separate detachable shower head over, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, built in mirrors, vertical wall mounted towel/radiator, glass shower screen, tiled walls and flooring, square edge skirting boards.
beautiful vaulted ceiling with double ceiling skylight flooding the landing area with natural light, inset ceiling downlighters, wall light points, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc. Understairs storage cupboard. There is an additional smart staircase leading to the top floor where bedroom 2 is located.
a spectacular room with windows on 2 elevations described separately as follows:
Kitchen: (18' 11'' x 10' 9'' (5.76m x 3.27m))
fitted with a matching range of base and drawer units with quartz worktop over with matching upstand, inset Belfast sink with drainer unit and mixer tap over, integrated appliances include Hotpoint induction hob, Hotpoint double oven, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher and washer/dryer, integrated fridge/freezer. Useful island unit which also doubles up as a breakfast bar comfortably seating 4 people, double glazed window to front and side elevations, 3 ceiling light points, exposed wooden floorboards, cast iron style radiator, moulded skirting boards, large opening to:
Sitting/Dining Room: (22' 9'' x 16' 11'' (6.93m x 5.15m))
large bay comprising 5 double glazed sash windows overlooking the front elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, period marble fireplace surround with granite hearth and brick insert, networking point and full fibre broadband, 2 cast iron style radiators, ample space for large settees, area for dining room table and chairs.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, walk in shower enclosure with waterfall shower and detachable hand shower over, glass shower screen, part tiled walls, built in mirror, obscured double glazed windows to the side elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted vertical chrome towel/radiator. Large storage cupboard housing the wall mounted combi boiler, tiled flooring, square edge skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (15' 5'' x 8' 10'' (4.70m x 2.69m))
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, cast iron period fireplace, cast iron style radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (19' 1'' x 12' 3'' (5.81m x 3.73m))
(accessed from the landing via a short staircase) a lovely double bedroom with arched double glazed sash window overlooking the rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, cast iron period fireplace, cast iron style radiator, vaulted ceilings, tall moulded skirting boards.
COMMUNAL FRONT GARDEN:
mainly laid to chippings, area for recycling bins, enclosed by dwarf stone walls.
BIKE STORAGE SHED:
the upper maisonette has 2 spaces allocated within the bike storage shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on January 2019. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.