Redland Road, Bristol
An incredibly smart and spacious 2 double bedroom purpose built apartment in a highly convenient location. Further benefitting from a magnificent 32'5 x 21'1” L shaped kitchen/dining/living space, allocated off road parking and communal gardens.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, L shaped kitchen/dining/living space, two double bedrooms, shower room/wc and separate wc.
Situated high up in Redland, on the doorstep of Redland Green park and within close proximity of the excellent shops, cafes and restaurants of Whiteladies Road.
A superb apartment with a lovely outlook, a wonderful sense of space, lift access and a high specification interior.
- An incredibly smarat and spacious purpose built apartment
- Set in a highly convenient location
- 2 double bedrooms
- A magnificent L shaped kitchen/dining/living space
- Allocated off road parking
- Communal gardens
- Lift access
via a covered communal entrance into the communal hallway where there is staircase and lift access to the second floor, where you will find the private entrance to the apartment.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 15' 7'' x 5' 0''MAX(4.75m x 1.52m)
welcoming entrance hallway with a useful recessed cloaks storage cupboard, with built-in hanging rail and housing the fuse box for electrics, recessed utility cupboard with a tumble dryer and further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine. Further doors lead off to the large L shaped kitchen/dining/living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room/wc and separate cloakroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: 32' 5'' x 11' 10'' increasing to 21'1" (9.87m x 3.61m/6.43m)
a fabulous large sociable space with ample room for living/dining and entertaining, described in two sections as follows:-
Kitchen/Dining Area: 21' 1'' x 13' 10'' (6.42m x 4.21m)
a modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss white base and eye level units with wood block worktop. Integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and microwave, ceramic hob with built-in chimney hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Ample storage cupboards, 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, overhanging breakfast bar providing seating, built-in bookcases, ample space for large dining table and chairs, inset spotlights, double glazed window to side, electric wall heaters and vinyl flooring. The kitchen/dining space is open to the:-
Living Area: 18' 6'' x 11' 10'' (5.63m x 3.60m)
a lovely bright living room with box bay window to rear comprising double glazed sliding windows offering a lovely open outlook towards Redland Green Tennis Club and the trees in Redland Green park, with built-in window seat beneath, further double glazed window to side, tv point, telephone point and electric heater.
BEDROOM 1: 14' 3'' min/16'2" max into built in wardrobe x 8' 8'' (4.34m/4.93 x 2.64m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, electric wall mounted heater, tv point and mirrored sliding doors accessing a recessed wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 11'' min/13'0" max into built in wardrobe x 9' 6'' (3.32m/3.96m x 2.89m)
a second double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, tv point, wall mounted heater, BT broadband socket and mirrored sliding doors accessing recessed wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: 8' 8'' max x 6' 4'' (2.64m x 1.93m)
a smart high specification shower room with oversized walk-in shower enclosure with Mira electric shower and fixed glass shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a counter with cabinet beneath, further built-in bathroom cabinets and shelving, chrome effect heated towel rail, extractor fan, inset spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
low level wc with concealed cistern and push button flush, recessed wash hand basin with glass tiled splashbacks, wood flooring, extractor fan and inset spotlights.
: this apartment benefits from the use of an allocated parking space located beneath the building in the covered parking area. The space allocated to this flat is numbered 13. There are further visitors parking spaces to the rear of the property.
The property is also located in the local residents parking permit area and a permit is available from Bristol City Council for a modest annual fee.
there are communal gardens for the enjoyment of all residents within the building.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 998 year lease which commenced on 29 August 1975. There is an annual ground rent payable of £30 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,702 p.a. (i.e. approx. £141.83 per month). This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.