Queens Gate, Stoke Bishop
Tucked away on an exclusive development, this 4 bedroom, 3/4 reception modern detached family house offers a 55ft x 35ft rear garden, driveway parking and single garage.
Set in a highly prized development and location near Stoke Lodge playing fields within the APR for Cedar Park Primary School; convenient for Whiteladies Road/city centre/Clifton village/the Downs with local shops available in Stoke Hill/Shirehampton Road/Westbury on Trym village/Henleaze Road/North View; easy commuting out of town via M5 motorway junctions 17& 18.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, hall, cloakroom/wc, sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen with breakfast room and utility.
First Floor: bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/shower/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/shower/wc.
Outside: front garden, 55ft x 35ft rear garden and off street parking for at least 2 cars in front of the garage.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a prompt move.
- Attractive detached family home
- Highly prized location
- Set within an exclusive modern development
- Convenient for Whiteladies Road, Clifton Village & The Downs
- Close to amenities on Stoke Hill & Shirehampton Road
- 4 double bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- 3/4 reception rooms
- Large level rear garden
- Ample driveway parking & garage
- No onward Chain
SITTING ROOM: ((rear) 19' 4'' x 12' 0'' (5.89m x 3.65m))
STUDY: ((front) 12' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.65m x 2.92m))
DINING ROOM: (17' 7'' max into bay x 8' 1'' (5.36m x 2.46m))
KITCHEN: ((rear) 13' 2'' max x 11' 9'' max (4.01m x 3.58m))
BREAKFAST ROOM: ((rear) 11' 1'' x 10' 9'' (3.38m x 3.27m))
UTILITY: (8' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.44m x 1.70m))
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 17' 1'' x 15' 0'' (5.20m x 4.57m))
En Suite Bathroom/Shower/wc: (7' 3'' x 6' 5'' (2.21m x 1.95m))
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) 16' 2'' max x 9' 11'' max (4.92m x 3.02m))
BEDROOM 3: ((front) 11' 5'' x 9' 6'' (3.48m x 2.89m))
BEDROOM 4: ((front) 11' 11'' x 6' 11'' (3.63m x 2.11m))
FAMILY BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: ((rear) 8' 9'' max x 7' 4'' (2.66m x 2.23m))
SINGLE GARAGE: (18' 1'' x 8' 5'' (5.51m x 2.56m))
REAR GARDEN: (circa 55' 0'' x 35' 0'' (16.75m x 10.66m))
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.