Queens Drive, Bishopston
A spacious and well-arranged 4 bedroom 1930’s semi-detached family home situated on a popular and peaceful road within circa 900 metres of Redland Green School. Further benefiting from a fantastic 60ft x 32ft level south-easterly facing rear garden, off road parking and a garage.
Generous accommodation with good room proportions and an extended kitchen/dining room with a sunny orientation and access out onto a superb garden.
Wonderful location for families within circa 550 metres of Bishop Road Primary School and Henleaze Primary School and circa 900 metres of Redland Green School. The shops, restaurants and cafes of Gloucester Road are also within easy reach as are more local shops in Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road.
Ground Floor: entrance porch leads through to a welcoming entrance hallway, 16ft x 12ft bay fronted sitting room, separate reception 2/dining room flows through to a fantastic sociable kitchen/dining room with adjoining utility room. Ground floor shower room/wc and integral garage.
First Floor: landing, all 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc.
A much loved family home in a wonderful location.
- A spacious and well-arranged 1930's semi detached family home
- Situated on a popular and peaceful road within circa 900 metres of Redland Green School
- Fantastic 60ft level south-easterly facing rear garden
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Off street parking
via level driveway providing off street parking for one car with pathway leading off the driveway beside a level lawned garden with pretty raised flower borders up to the front door of the property.
ENTRANCE PORCH: (6' 6'' x 2' 2'' (1.98m x 0.66m))
tiled floor and an original part glazed front door leading into the main entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (14' 3'' x 7' 0'' max inclusive of staircase (4.34m x 2.13m))
staircase rising to first floor landing with useful understairs recess, radiator with built in shelf over, corner meter cupboards housing gas meter and fuse box and meter for electrics, high ceilings with ceiling coving, inset spotlights and picture rail, doors lead off the entrance hallway into the sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and kitchen/dining room. Telephone point, alarm control panel and slim cloaks storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) 16' 5'' max into bay x 12' 6'' max into chimney recess (5.00m x 3.81m))
a lovely bay fronted sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving and picture rail, wide bay to front comprises double glazed windows, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator and uplighters.
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: (22' 7'' max into bay x 11' 5'' (6.88m x 3.48m))
a good sized extended reception room with dining area and seating area overlooking the rear garden with 3 tall double glazed windows, high ceilings with ceiling coving and inset spotlights, radiator with shelf over and wide wall opening from the garden seating area connecting through to the kitchen/dining room, creating a sociable and pleasing layout.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (16' 1'' x 13' 0'' (expanding to 15'5") (4.90m x 3.96m/4.70m))
a good sized kitchen/dining area with modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with roll edged laminated worktops and inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, double eye level oven, dishwasher and halogen hob with built in chimney hood over, built in sideboard storage unit, ample space for dining table and chairs, tv aerial, wall mounted thermostat control for central heating, laminated wood flooring, radiator and double glazed windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, as well as central double glazed door providing a seamless connection through to the rear garden. Further doors lead off to a ground floor shower room/wc and utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: (6' 3'' x 5' 1'' (1.90m x 1.55m))
plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer, built in work top and wall mounted units, high level double glazed window to side, inset spotlights, small radiator and inset spotlights.
low level wc, corner shower enclosure, wall mounted wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
a spacious and bright landing with a large double glazed window to side with inset original stained glass panels creating a feature and plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors lead off the landing to all 4 bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 16' 6'' max into bay x 12' 6'' max into chimney recess) (5.03m x 3.81m))
a double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and chests of drawers, radiator and picture rail.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) 13' 2'' x 11' 6'' max into built in wardrobes) (4.01m x 3.50m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear enjoying a lovely outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens, built in wardrobes, built in boiler cupboard housing Vaillant gas boiler, built in vanity unit with inset sink counter and storage beneath and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (9' 3'' x 8' 0'' (2.82m x 2.44m))
large double glazed windows to rear, built in storage cupboards, picture rail and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: ((front) 9' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.79m x 2.11m))
a single bedroom or study with double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobe, picture rail and loft hatch providing access to a large loft storage space (with potential for conversion, subject to any necessary consents).
white suite comprising panelled bath with system fed shower over and folding glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin, double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls and radiator.
low level wc and window to rear.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
there is a pretty lawned front garden with raised flower borders on 2 sides and driveway off street parking for one car approaches the garage and gated side access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: (60' 0'' x 32' 0'' (18.27m x 9.75m))
a level sunny south-easterly facing rear garden enjoying much of the days sunshine mainly laid to lawn with paved seating area closest to the property and well stocked flower borders and rockery sections. To the rear of the garden there is a further seating area, garden sheds and fenced boundaries. Closest to the property there is an outside tap and handy side access and pathway where there is gated access to the driveway and a door accessing the garage.
GARAGE: (17' 2'' x 8' 0'' (5.23m x 2.44m))
single garage with up and over door, power and light, obscured glazed window to side providing some natural light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.