Queen Victoria Road, Westbury Park
A charming and deceptively spacious (over 1,600 sq. ft.) 3 double bedroom, 3 reception room end terraced period home situated at the end of a sought after cul-de-sac close to Durdham Downs. Further benefitting from off road parking for up to 2 cars and a level rear garden. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible. Situated in the heart of Westbury Park within just a couple of hundred metres level stroll of Durdham Downs and bus connections to central areas, as well as the excellent local shops and restaurants of North View and Coldharbour Road. Handy for Waitrose supermarket and Henleaze Road, as well as excellent local schools including Westbury Park Primary (circa 300m) and Redland Green Secondary (circa 900m). Accommodation: arranged over two floors with the ground floor offering a welcoming entrance hallway, wonderful 17'6 x 15'9 bay fronted sitting room with adjoining butler's pantry connecting through to reception 2/dining room, which in turn opens into a kitchen/breakfast room. Utility room, ground floor wc and useful third reception room. To the first floor there is a spacious light central landing, three double bedrooms and a good sized family bathroom. Outside: to the front of the property there is a gravelled area offering parking for up to 2 cars, a rare benefit in this location, and to the rear there is a low maintenance level rear garden. A roomy two storey period home with wonderful room proportions and further exciting potential for cosmetic updating.
- A charming & deceptively spacious (over 1,600 sq. ft) period home
- 3 double bedrooms and 3 reception rooms
- Offers further exciting potential to cosmetic updating
- Off street parking for up to 2 cars
- Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible
- Low maintenance level rear garden
via a gravel driveway providing the rare benefit of off street parking for 1-2 cars. The driveway leads up to the main front door of the property.
high ceilings with ceiling coving, high level meter cupboards, dado rail and part glazed period door leading through to:-
an L shaped entrance hallway with staircase rising to the centre of the building with understairs storage area and door accessing ground floor cloakroom/wc, high ceilings with ceiling coving and feature archway, exposed stripped floorboards, corner cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler, radiator. Doors lead off to sitting room, reception 2/dining room and reception 3/family room.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, inset spotlight and extractor fan.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) (17' 3'' into chimney recess x 15' 8'' into bay) (5.25m x 4.77m))
a lovely broad sitting room with wide bay to front comprising three sash windows, high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail and dado rail, an attractive period style fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth, radiators, door accessing walk-through butler's pantry with open shelving, which connects through to:-
RECEPTION 2/DINING ROOM: ((12' 10'' into chimney recess x 12' 4'') (3.91m x 3.76m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving, picture rail, an attractive period style cast iron fireplace with inset tiles, wood surround and slate hearth, built-in bookcases and storage cabinets to chimney recesses, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, telephone point, wide arched wall opening connecting through to the kitchen/breakfast room, creating a sociable ground floor layout.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((13' 7'' x 10' 10'') (4.14m x 3.30m))
a modern range of fitted kitchen units comprising base and eye level cupboards and drawers with wood block worktops over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated stainless steel eye level oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher and fridge, large Velux skylight window and further windows to rear overlooking the rear garden, part glazed door to side provides an access route out to the rear garden and further part glazed door off the kitchen leads through to a utility room, which in turn connects with reception 3/family room.
UTILITY ROOM: ((9' 10'' x 8' 1'') (2.99m x 2.46m))
a range of base and eye level units with granite worktop over and inset Belfast style sink, undercounter appliance space, part glazed door connecting through to:-
RECEPTION 3/FAMILY ROOM: ((12' 3'' x 8' 4'') (3.73m x 2.54m))
a useful third reception room which could be used as a child’s playroom, home office etc., with a large window to side and a radiator.
a wonderful spacious and bright central landing with large sash window to side and further rooflight glazed panel. Doors lead off the central hallway to all three double bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) (15' 4'' x 12' 6'') (4.67m x 3.81m))
a large double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator, two sash windows to front and an attractive period cast iron fireplace. Door accesses a recessed walk-in wardrobe with built-in hanging rail and shelving.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) (12' 11'' into chimney recess x 12' 2'') (3.93m x 3.71m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, sash window, built-in wardrobes to chimney recesses, central period cast iron fireplace, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) (12' 2'' x 8' 7'') (3.71m x 2.61m))
a small double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator and sash window to rear.
BATHROOM/WC: ((front) (12' 7'' x 6' 3'') (3.83m x 1.90m))
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, corner shower enclosure, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator and sash window to front.
FRONT GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING:
the property has the incredibly rare benefit of a generous frontage providing a gravelled driveway area with off road parking for up to 2 cars.
a level rear garden accessed from the kitchen/breakfast room with foliage on three sides providing privacy and enough outdoor space for seating and entertaining.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.