Queen Victoria Road, Westbury Park
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £600,000 - £625,000 A rather impressive Victorian period home located on a highly sought after cul-de-sac within 100 metres of Durdham Downs. Tastefully and sympathetically refurbished by the current owners with extended ground floor accommodation leading out onto a 26'7 x 16'1 level rear garden. The property offers 3 good sized bedrooms, stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room and the rare addition of two bath/shower rooms. Convenient yet peaceful cul-de-sac location with Durdham Downs, the local shops and restaurants of North View, and Westbury Park School within just a few hundred metres. Also within easy reach of Whiteladies Road and all central areas. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast/dining room, shower room/wc. First Floor: split level landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc. Outside: courtyard garden to the front and landscaped courtyard garden to the rear. A most appealing period family home which is well presented throughout and still retains many period features.
- Victorian period home
- Extended downstairs accommodation
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bay fronted living room
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Landscaped rear courtyard garden
- Circa 250m from Westbury Park school and within 900m of Redland Green School.
from the pavement proceed up the pathway where the front entrance door to the property can be found immediately in front of you.
hardwood front door, inset ceiling downlighter, cornicing, panelling, tiled flooring, door with glazed panels leading to:-
a light and welcoming space with inset ceiling downlighters, cornicing, moulded archway, vertical wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor landing, tall moulded skirting boards, wooden parquet flooring, doors leading to sitting room, downstairs shower room/wc and square opening leading to open plan kitchen/dining/family room.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 6'' x 12' 3'') (4.72m x 3.73m)
bay window overlooking front courtyard comprising three period sash windows with fitted plantation shutters, ornate ceiling rose with ceiling light point, cornicing, picture rail, Morso wood burner set in chimney recess with black mantel and granite hearth, three radiators, tv point, wooden parquet flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
a modern white shower room suite comprising of low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, double shower enclosure with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower, sliding glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, wall mounted towel radiator, wall light points, vinyl flooring, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM: (19' 2'' x 15' 7'') (5.84m x 4.75m)
measured as one, but described separately as follows:-
fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with square edge worktop over, inset sink with mixer tap over, integrated appliances include Neff double oven, microwave, larder fridge, dishwasher and 4 ring gas hob with remote controlled extractor above. Inset ceiling downlighters, tiled surrounds, wood effect flooring with underfloor heating.
a light and open space with large picture window and door overlooking rear courtyard garden, floor to ceiling storage cupboards (one housing Worcester Bosch combi boiler), [the integrated freezer and plumbing for washing machine are located in these cupboards], inset ceiling downlighters, three ceiling light points, space for dining room table and chairs plus room for small sofa, square edged skirting boards, wood engineered flooring with underfloor heating, ethernet cabling.
a split level landing flooded with natural light with vaulted ceiling and two Velux ceiling skylights, wall light point, generous landing area with ample space for storage, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 4'' x 11' 1'') (4.06m x 3.38m)
a double bedroom with two double glazed windows overlooking front elevation with fitted plantation shutters, inset ceiling downlighters, picture rail, cast iron period fireplace with painted mantel, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 11'' x 9' 11'') (3.93m x 3.02m)
a double bedroom with large double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, loft access hatch, picture rail, radiator, recesses to either side of chimney breast, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 2'' x 7' 4'') (3.10m x 2.23m)
double glazed window overlooking the rear courtyard garden, loft access hatch, inset ceiling downlighters, cast iron fireplace, radiator, cork flooring, tall moulded skirting boards, ethernet cabling.
a white bathroom suite comprising wall hung wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, space saving bath with recessed shower, partially vaulted ceiling with Velux skylight, loft access hatch, inset ceiling downlighter, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, cork flooring, wall mounted towel radiator, moulded skirting boards.
mainly laid to chippings with a mature hedge to the border, small storage shed, enclosed by a mixture of brick rendered wall and wooden fencing.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: (26' 7'' x 16' 1'') (8.10m x 4.90m)
beautifully landscaped low maintenance outside space, mainly laid to flagstone flooring with raised borders housing a variety of mature trees, shrubs and plants. To the back section of garden there is an area of astroturf. The garden is fully enclosed via a mixture of brick wall boundaries with cedar slatted fence panelling above. The garden has a beautiful flow from the kitchen/dining/family room creating an overall feeling of space with a good degree of privacy.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.