Percival Road, Clifton
Viewing commencing on 18th September. An exceedingly rare opportunity, perfectly positioned on arguably Clifton’s most coveted road. A uniquely impressive and very special 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower room modern detached single storey residence standing in a level plot with lovely mature gardens, gated driveway parking and garage.
A warm and welcoming home and oasis of peace and privacy, wonderful just as it is yet offers scope for subtle enhancement.
Properties come to the market so rarely in this absolutely prime location with easy proximity just around the corner and across Christchurch Green to the heart of Clifton Village and the Suspension Bridge or, in the other direction, to the wide open spaces of the Downs all of which are within 1/3 of a mile/ 500 metres.
Spacious (circa 1,600 sq. ft), light and airy accommodation with generous fenestration throughout and 13ft high open-vaulted ceilings to the reception areas. Gas central heating and wooden double glazing. 36ft semi open-plan triple aspect sitting / dining room with connecting door to shaker style kitchen / breakfast room having integrated appliances.
Externally, the property benefits from a single garage approached by a gated driveway, that in turn allows further secure hardstanding to the front of the garage. A broad and beautifully presented front garden with level lawn and mature borders giving all year round colour from a wide variety of plants and shrubs. To one side is a further section of garden having trees and shrubs and two sheltered sitting out areas. An enclosed and easy maintenance rear garden enjoys a southerly orientation with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc, as well as a sense of privacy.
Accommodation: entrance hall, 36ft semi open-plan sitting / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms, family bathroom, separate wc.
Outside: gated driveway parking for one car, remote electronically operated single garage, well stocked gardens on three sides with several sitting out areas.
To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
- An exceedingly rare opportunity
- Uniquely impressive and very special
- A modern detached single storey residence
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower)
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Shaker style kitchen/breakfast room
- Gated driveway parking for one car
- Remote electronically operated single garage
- Well stocked gardens on three sides
- To be sold with no onward chain making a prompt move possible.
from the driveway a pathway leads alongside the front of the house and gives access to the main entrance. Solid six-panelled wooden door with brass door furniture and semi-circular fanlight, opening to:-
inlaid entrance mat, high sloping ceiling, radiator and wall light point. Casement door with side panels and overlights opening to the open-plan sitting/dining room. Door to:-
obscure multi-paned porthole window to the front elevation, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps, radiator, inset ceiling downlights. Double opening cupboard with mains switchboard control. Loft access.
OPEN-PLAN SITTING/DINING ROOM: ((36' 9'' wide x 21' 4'' max) (11.19m x 6.50m))
(having open vaulted ceiling with maximum 13'5/4.09m ceiling height). Loosely divided as follows:-
Dining Area: ((16' 8'' x 13' 10'') (5.08m x 4.21m))
twin double opening part multi-paned double doors in a southerly direction overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden, vertical radiator, open vaulted ceiling with three ceiling light points, moulded skirtings. Doors opening to bedrooms 2 and 3 plus family bathroom.
Sitting Area: ((19' 11'' x 17' 4'') (6.07m x 5.28m))
dual aspect with two multi-paned sash windows to the side elevation plus a further multi-paned sash window overlooking the aforementioned rear garden. Central chimney breast with ornately carved stone mantelpiece and coal effect gas fire. Open vaulted ceiling with three ceiling light points, vertical radiator, moulded skirtings, wall light point. Double opening storage cupboard with slatted shelving. Doors to the kitchen/breakfast room and en-suite bedroom 1.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((17' 0'' x 9' 10'') (5.18m x 2.99m))
having a bespoke shaker style kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets, shelving and glazed display cabinets. Roll edged granite worktops with matching upstands and pelmet lighting plus double undermount sink with swan neck mixer tap. Integral appliances including eye level electric oven, slimline dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob, extractor fan, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Wide multi-paned sash window overlooking the front garden with an attractive view down prestigious tree-lined Canynge Road. Tiled flooring, moulded skirtings, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, vertical radiator. Loft access.
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 11'' x 11' 5'') (4.24m x 3.48m))
multi-paned sash window overlooking the rear garden, moulded skirtings, vertical radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access. Door to:-
En-Suite Shower Room: ((7' 10'' x 5' 10'') (2.39m x 1.78m))
obscure multi-paned porthole window to the side elevation. Curved shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and handheld shower attachment. Low level flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Tiled walls to dado height, heated towel rail/radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: ((11' 7'' x 11' 1'') (3.53m x 3.38m))
multi-paned sash window in a southerly direction overlooking the rear garden, moulded skirtings, vertical radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights. Loft access.
BEDROOM 3: ((11' 7'' x 8' 6'') (3.53m x 2.59m))
multi-paned sash window to the front elevation, moulded skirtings, vertical radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((7' 9'' x 5' 9'') (2.36m x 1.75m))
obscure multi-paned porthole window to the front elevation. Panelled bath with shower screen, mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment. Low level flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold water taps. Tiled flooring and walls to dado height. Heated towel rail/radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan.
accessed via vehicular double gates there is off-street parking for one car. Access to:-
SINGLE GARAGE: ((17' 2'' x 12' 2'' decreasing to 9'3) (5.23m x 3.71m/2.82m))
remote electronically operated up and over door, open vaulted ceiling, illuminate strip light, multiple power points.
FRONT GARDEN: ((68' 0'' x 19' 0'') (20.71m x 5.79m))
set behind a high stone wall which affords a good amount of privacy and yet still enjoying a pleasant outlook along the prestigious tree-lined Canynge Road. Immediately in front of the house there is a stone chipped area designed for ease of maintenance and having ample space for potted plants. Beyond the pathway there is a level section of shaped lawn with raised shrub border featuring an array of flowering plants and mature shrubs including apple tree, fuchsia, hydrangea, climbing china rose, common peony, trumpet creeper, winter flowering cherry and jasmine to name but a few. The front garden has been very much designed to offer colour throughout the year. Wall mounted lantern light and additional external light to one side of the pathway at ground floor level. Double gated covered walkway giving access to the rear garden.
SIDE GARDEN: ((58' 0'' x 25' 0'' decreasing to 13'0) (17.66m x 7.61m/3.96m))
having a sylvan feel featuring a mature juniper tree, pear tree and pittosporum. Again set behind a high stone wall and featuring two hidden sitting out areas with ample space for garden furniture (one with water feature). Having a vast array of flowering plants, mature shrubs and other specimen trees. Outside water tap and light.
REAR GARDEN: ((40' 10'' x 19' 4'') (12.44m x 5.89m))
enjoying a sunny southerly orientation and designed for ease of maintenance. There is a large paved patio immediately accessible via the twin double opening double doors of the dining room with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbecuing etc. The remainder of the garden is stone chipped with raised height shrub borders. There are two external wall lights.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available through the selling agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.