Oldfield Place, Hotwells
A light and spacious 4 double bedroom, 2 reception room Victorian family home located close to Bristol's harbourside, benefiting from modern interior and private enclosed courtyard rear garden. Offered with no onward chain. />A fabulous central location within just a couple of hundred metres of Bristol's harbourside and Hotwells Primary School, also convenient for all central areas and Clifton Village. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, shower room/wc. First Floor: split landing, bedroom 1 with balcony, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, family bathroom/wc. Second Floor: landing, bedroom 2 and large loft space. Outside: front garden and courtyard rear garden 20ft x 16ft. Located in the CH residents parking permit zone. Offered with no onward chain.
- A light and spacious Victorian family home
- 4 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Dining room with French doors out to rear garden
- 18'0 x 13'4 kitchen/breakfast room
- Modern interior
- Private enclosed courtyard rear garden
- Within the CH residents parking permit zone
- Offered with no onward chain
: from the pavement of Oldfield Place proceed up the pathway where the entrance door to the property can be found immediately in front of you.
via hardwood front door, ceiling light point, cornicing, exposed wooden floorboards, door leading to main entrance hallway.
ceiling light point, stairs ascend to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to sitting room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and understairs shower room/wc. Exposed wooden floorboards.
a modern shower room suite comprising of low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with waterfall shower and separate detachable hand shower over, folding glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and extractor fan.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((18' 0'' x 13' 4'') (5.48m x 4.06m))
a wonderful re-fitted Shaker style kitchen comprising of wall, base and drawer units with solid oak work top over, integrated appliances include waist height double oven, 5 ring gas hob, fridge and freezer, sash window to the side elevation, feature fireplace with shelving in the recess, large breakfast area, ample space for table and chairs with utility storage to the side with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, inset ceiling downlighters, radiator, double glazed French doors leading out onto rear garden, tile effect vinyl flooring throughout.
SITTING ROOM: ((16' 8'' x 12' 10'') (5.08m x 3.91m))
a wonderful bay fronted sitting room with 4 double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, cornicing, picture rail, cast iron period open fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, exposed wooden flooring, tv point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
DINING ROOM: ((12' 7'' x 10' 10'') (3.83m x 3.30m))
double glazed French doors leading out onto rear garden, ceiling light point, coving, picture rail, period feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth, built in storage to left hand side of chimney breast, tall moulded skirting boards, telephone point, exposed wooden flooring.
a split level landing with 2 ceiling light points, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 9'' x 16' 8'') (5.10m x 5.08m))
bay fronted bedroom with 4 double glazed windows overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, cornicing, picture rail, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and cupboards above, cast iron period fireplace, 2 radiators, tall moulded skirting boards, double glazed door leading out onto:
a lovely area to sit which overlooks the waters of the harbourside, space for bistro table and chairs.
BEDROOM 3: ((12' 7'' x 10' 10'') (3.83m x 3.30m))
sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, cast iron period fireplace, fitted wardrobes (one of which houses the Vaillant combi boiler), ceiling light point, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 4: ((12' 7'' x 10' 7'') (3.83m x 3.22m))
sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, picture rail, fitted wardrobe, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, roll edged bath with claw feet with hand held shower attachment, tiled surrounds, obscure glazed window to the side elevation, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, wood effect laminate flooring.
stairs ascend from the first floor landing, sklylight and door leading to bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 2: ((18' 0'' x 10' 7'') (5.48m x 3.22m))
vaulted ceiling with ceiling light point, sash window overlooking the rear elevation, cast iron period fireplace, radiator, painted wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards, opening to loft storage.
a large space ideal for storing household items and outdoor equipment. (Similar properties have converted this to make an en suite, subject to obtaining all necessary consents).
a low maintenance courtyard garden which is elevated from the pavement, mainly laid to patio slabs with soil borders housing a variety of plants, semi enclosed by iron railings.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx. 20' 0'' x 16' 0'' excluding the side return) (6.09m x 4.87m))
accessed by the kitchen/breakfast room or the dining room which leads out onto a hardstanding area, small outbuilding (formerly the outside toilet), 2 steps lead up onto the raised patio area with small border to the rear, fully enclosed by brick wall boundaries.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.