Old School Lane, Clifton
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC HARBOUR VIEWS - An inviting and truly impressive 4 bedroom modern town house offering smart and civilised accommodation and further benefiting from a magnificent rooftop terrace offering a breath-taking vista, further rear courtyard seating area and the rare benefit of off street parking for 2 cars
Located in a private cul-de-sac within this select modern development conveniently positioned between Clifton Village and Bristol's historic harbourside whilst enjoying a strong sense of local community in Clifton Wood. Within a couple of hundred yards of 'The Lion' gastro pub and convenient for access to all central areas and schools including Bristol Cathedral, BGS & QEH
Accommodation: 4 bedrooms (2 with en suite shower rooms), spacious sitting room, spacious wonderful 23ft x 20ft max kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom/wc, further family bathroom/wc and ample storage cupboards
Outside: wonderful rooftop terrace offering uninterrupted southerly aspect with space for seating/barbeque/entertaining
A large (over 2,200 sq ft) and rather special property forming part of this sought after and well located, modern (2009) development, boasting some of the best views in Bristol and much more
- A spectacular modern town house with panoramic harbour views
- 2 ALLOCATED OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES
- Wonderful south facing rooftop terrace
- 4 bedrooms (2 en suite)
- 23ft x 20ft kitchen/breakfast room
- over 2000sq ft of accommodation
- Rear courtyard garden
- Onward purchase secured, so a prompt move possible
via private road leading off Church Road where you will find NO. 24 a short way along on the right hand side. Brick paved driveway leads to the main front door of the property.
spacious hallway with staircase rising to upper levels and descending to kitchen/breakfast room and lower floors, door off to cloakroom/wc and further doors off the mezzanine half landing to Airing Cupboard housing high pressure hot water cylinder and cloaks/storage cupboard.
SITTING ROOM: ((23'2" x 13'0" widening to 20'9") (7.06m x 3.96m/6.32m) )
spacious L shaped sitting room with floor to ceiling windows to rear offering breath-taking panoramic views over Bristol’s harbourside towards south Bristol and the Dundry hills beyond, further windows to front, radiators and tv point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((23'1" x 20'9" reducing to 13'0" in kitchen area) (7.04m x 6.32m/3.96m) )
large sociable family kitchen/breakfast room with a modern range of gloss white fitted kitchen units with granite worktops over, integrated appliances including double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob and chimney hood, boiler unit concealed within kitchen unit, large pan drawers with soft closing doors, wine rack, ample space for dining table, large windows with sliding door section leading out onto balcony spanning the width of the room offering stunning southerly views over Bristol’s harbourside towards South Bristol and the Dundry hills.
CLOAKROOM/WC: ((5'4" x 5'0") (1.63m x 1.52m) )
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, window to front, extractor fan, radiator.
Staircase continues down from kitchen/breakfast room to 2 lower floors where you will find the bedrooms.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
doors off to bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 2: ((16'4" x 9'8" inclusive of built in wardrobes) (4.98m x 2.95m) )
double bedroom with window to rear offering views over neighbouring buildings towards south Bristol and the Dundry hills, built in double wardrobe with storage over, door through to:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: ((8'4" x 6'2") (2.54m x 1.88m) )
white suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, inset spotlights, built in wall cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM 3: ((12'2" x 10'10" inclusive of built in wardrobes) (3.71m x 3.30m) )
window to rear, built in double wardrobe, tv point, radiator.
white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc and wash basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 4//study, utility room and large understairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: ((14'9" x 12'4" max) (4.50m x 3.76m) )
double bedroom with window to rear, radiator, recessed wardrobe with built in shelving and hanging rail, door accessing:
En Suite Shower Room/wc: ((11'1" x 6'0" max) (3.38m x 1.83m) )
oversized corner shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls with glass tiled border, shaver point, built in wall cupboard, inset spotlights, extractor fan, chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: ((12'3" x 8'1") (3.73m x 2.46m) )
laminate flooring, radiator, glazed door to rear accessing steps down to lower courtyard seating area.
UTILITY ROOM: ((9'4" x 6'9" max) (2.84m x 2.06m) )
utility area with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine with worktop over, further appliance space, various built in wall units, radiator.
spacious study landing with double glazed window and door to front accessing small balcony and staircase rising to further landing where there is a sliding door out to roof terrace.
ROOF TERRACE: ((approx. 15'0" x 13'0" min/20'0 max) (4.57m x 3.96m/6.10m) )
(plus additional seating area) (stunning Z shaped roof terrace with glass balustrade to front and rear with uninterrupted southerly aspect and spectacular harbour and cityscape views, ample space for seating/dining/entertaining.
there is off street parking for 2 vehicles (one directly outside the property and a further allocated space approx. 50 yards away from the property at the bottom of the cul-de-sac, which is space NO. 24). There are 6 additional visitors’ spaces.
LOWER COURTYARD PATIO SEATING AREA:
small southerly facing courtyard accessed via bedroom 4/study providing additional outside space.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.