Oakland Road, Redland
An exceptionally spacious (c.120 sq. m) and well-presented 3 double bedroom first floor apartment in a beautiful ashlar stone fronted building. The apartment is located in a highly desirable tree lined street, a stone’s throw away from Whiteladies Road and Clifton Down train station. Beautifully presented with an abundance of natural light and character. A stunning and generous living room offers wonderful views of the oak trees to the front of the property. Stylishly decorated with a host of period features throughout. Set within an attractive stone fronted mid Victorian building, with easy access to the fantastic restaurants, bars and boutique shops on Whiteladies Road and Chandos Road. Accommodation: entrance/dining hall, inner hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and bathroom/wc A simply stunning flat, notable for its high ceilings, 3 generous double bedrooms, and larger than average floor plan, this light filled apartment is one of the larger properties on the road. An internally run management company and benefitting from a long lease. Outside: outside store - perfect for storage of recreational items, bikes etc.
- An exceptionally spacious (c. 120 sq. m) first floor apartment
- 3 double bedrooms
- Entrance/dining hall
- Stunning southerly facing living room
- An incredibly bright kitchen with a dual aspect
- Beautifully presented with an abundance of natural light & character
- Stylishly decorated with a host of period features throughout
- Set within an attractive ashlar stone fronted building
pathway passes through the front garden and steps rise to the communal entrance door and stairs rise to the first floor and the private entrance for this apartment.
ENTRANCE & DINING HALL: (29' 9'' x 7' 10'') (9.06m x 2.39m)
extremely impressive entrance with doors leading off to living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and a side hallway with doors leading off in turn to the kitchen and bathroom, exposed wooden flooring, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, 2 radiators and large open archway through to the dining area.
INNER HALLWAY: (12' 5'' x 3' 0'' widening to 4'6) (3.78m x 0.91m/1.37m)
doors lead off to the bathroom/wc and kitchen, period butler’s pantry/dresser and storage cupboard next to the kitchen with a casement window to the rear elevation which has additional space for a tall fridge/freezer and extra storage space above.
LIVING ROOM: (17' 10'' into chimney recess x 15' 1'') (5.43m x 4.59m)
stunning southerly facing living room with 3 large windows to the front elevation, ceiling cornicing, exposed wooden floorboards, feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and slate hearth, fitted storage cupboards and shelving to either side of the chimney breast.
KITCHEN: (11' 9'' x 6' 7'') (3.58m x 2.01m)
An incredibly bright kitchen with a dual aspect with large wood framed sash windows to the side and rear elevations, fitted with a range of wall and base high gloss units with roll edged working surfaces, ceramic sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and draining board, partially tiled walls, integrated 4 ring Baumatic gas hob with matching oven below and extractor hood with lighting over, recessed spotlights, wall mounted Baxi combination boiler, radiator and spaces for fridge and washing machine.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) (15' 5'' x 15' 3'' to front of chimney breast) (4.70m x 4.64m)
beautifully proportioned master bedroom with a large sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, fireplace with tiled lapels and wooden surround and mantle, 2 period style fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast, 2 radiators.
BEDROOM 2: (front) (15' 1'' x 10' 1'') (4.59m x 3.07m)
large double bedroom very well presented with a large sash window to the front elevation, period fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and tiled hearth, radiator, charming period storage and small fitted bookcase.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (15' 5'' x 8' 0'') (4.70m x 2.44m)
large sash window to the rear elevation, ceiling cornicing, picture rail, radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 8'' x 5' 8'') (2.34m x 1.73m)
modern suite comprising curved panelled bath with shower screen, mains fed shower and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlights, partially obscured sash window to the side elevation, heated towel rail.
BIKE STORAGE: (8' 6'' x 4' 0'') (2.59m x 1.22m)
handy storage shed to the right hand side of the communal entrance and marked First Floor Flat.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 13 April 1967. There is also a ground rent of £6.6s.0d. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £65. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.