Lyndale Avenue, Stoke Bishop
To be sold for the first time in 27 years and occupying a generous corner plot; a broad and extended 4 bedroom, 3 reception room, post war semi-detached two-storey family home, having driveway parking for 3 cars and fully enclosed 55ft rear garden. The property has been a much loved family home and yet offers exciting scope for reconfiguration of the ground floor (subject to obtaining the necessary consents). Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Set in a pleasant wide side street away from passing traffic and extremely close to Stoke Bishop C of E primary school which is within 200 metres. Excellent transport links with Sea Mills train station close by with a direct link to Clifton and Temple Meads, regular bus routes on Shirehampton Road as well as the park and ride via the Portway, easy commuting into the harbourside and city centre and out to the M5/M4 junctions via the A4. Ground Floor: entrance porch, reception hall, sitting room with wide archway through to dining room, kitchen, living room, utility room, cloakroom/wc. First Floor: landing, 4 bedrooms (1 with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe), shower room. Outside: easy maintenance front garden, lawned rear garden with sitting out area, brick pavioured driveway parking for 3 cars.
- Semi-detached family home in popular location.
- To be sold for the first time in 27 years.
- Occupying generous corner plot with ample parking.
- 4 bedrooms.
- 3 reception rooms.
- 2 bath / shower rooms and separate WC.
- Circa 1,450 sq.ft.
- A short walk from Stoke Bishop Primary School.
from the pavement, brick paviours with gentle flight of steps ascending to the main entrance. Part obscure upvc double glazed double doors opening to:-
tiled flooring, obscure glazed window to side, wall mounted lantern light. Upvc double glazed door with matching panel to side opening to:-
turning staircase ascending to the first floor with handrail, useful understair storage cupboards with shelving, ceiling light point, radiator. Doors to:-
SITTING ROOM: (14' 11'' x 11' 9'') (4.54m x 3.58m)
picture window to the front elevation with complementary window shelf, central gas fire with marble surround and ornately carved wooden mantle piece, Karndean flooring, radiator, ceiling light point. Wide archway giving access to:
DINING ROOM: (9' 4'' x 8' 7'') (2.84m x 2.61m)
double glazed door with window to side overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden. Continuation of the Karndean flooring, 2 radiators, ceiling light point, eye level cupboard. Archway through to:-
KITCHEN: (12' 4'' x 8' 8'') (3.76m x 2.64m)
comprehensively fitted with an array of shaker style base and eye level units combining drawers, cabinets and shelving. Roll edged wood effect worktops with splashback tiling, 1½ bowl Blanco sink with draining board to side plus mixer tap and boiler water tap. Integral Bosch 5 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integral Neff eye level electric double oven. Space for fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Karndean flooring, ceiling light point, window overlooking the rear garden. Cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired combination boiler. Doorway through to:-
UTILITY ROOM: (7' 9'' x 5' 3'') (2.36m x 1.60m)
part obscure upvc double glazed stable style door opening externally to the rear garden, additional window also overlooking the rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for tall fridge/freezer, aquastep waterproof flooring, radiator, ceiling light point. Doors to:-
low level dual flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, obscure glazed window, radiator, aquastep waterproof flooring, ceiling light point.
LIVING ROOM: (13' 7'' x 13' 0'') (4.14m x 3.96m)
a bright dual aspect room with 2 windows to the front elevation and picture window to the side elevation, radiator, 2 wall light points, ceiling light point. Door returning to the entrance hall.
radiator, ceiling light point, loft access with pull down ladder to a fully boarded space with three Velux windows (offering generous storage space or hobby room with restricted head height). Doors to:-
BEDROOM 1: (14' 4'' x 12' 10'') (4.37m x 3.91m)
dual aspect with 2 windows to the front elevation and picture window to the side elevation with roof top views towards the Blaise Estate, radiator, ceiling light point. Doors to:
Walk in Wardrobe:
ample hanging and shelving space, ceiling light point.
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (9' 7'' x 4' 8'') (2.92m x 1.42m)
panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen, wall mounted electric shower unit and hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling, low level dual flush wc. Tiled effect flooring, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, heated towel rail/radiator, additional radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan, wall mounted mirror with sensored integral lighting and shaver point.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 4'' x 11' 10'') (3.76m x 3.60m)
picture window to the front elevation with complementary window shelf, built in wardrobes and drawers plus shelving, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 3: (14' 4'' x 8' 11'') (4.37m x 2.72m)
picture window overlooking the rear garden, built in wardrobe with cupboards above and fitted shelving, radiator, ceiling light point.
BEDROOM 4: (9' 9'' x 8' 11'') (2.97m x 2.72m)
window to the front elevation with complementary window shelf, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, radiator, ceiling light point.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 6'' x 5' 6'') (2.28m x 1.68m)
corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower unit and hand held shower attachment plus overhead circular shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled effect flooring, obscure glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, shaver point, double opening mirrored cupboard.
FRONT GARDEN: (28' 8'' x 14' 6'') (8.73m x 4.42m)
designed for ease of maintenance with stone chippings and shrub borders plus dwarf brick wall.
REAR GARDEN: (55' 0'' x 22' 0'') (16.75m x 6.70m)
predominantly laid to lawn and enjoying a good amount of privacy with shaped and high hedge borders. Patio with ample space for garden furniture, potted plants and barbequing etc. Useful garden shed. Outside water tap and lighting. Weatherproof outside power point situated below the kitchen window. Gate leading to the driveway
brick pavioured off-street parking for 3 cars.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.