Linden Road, Westbury Park
A fabulous 4/5 bedroom (2,762 sq. ft.) semi-detached family home with a breathtaking extended kitchen/dining space, off road parking for at least two cars and a beautiful 40ft x 27ft private rear garden.
Located within just 750m of Redland Green School and 350m of Westbury Park Primary School, as well as being handy for the local shops, cafes and independent restaurants of North View, Coldharbour Road and Henleaze Road. Waitrose supermarket, local bus connections and the green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Redland Green Park are also nearby.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, an impressive large kitchen/dining/living area, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room, dressing room/bedroom 5, family bathroom/wc, bedroom 3.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4.
Lower Ground Floor: useful cellar storage space.
Outside: front garden with off road parking for at least two cars, and a tastefully landscaped rear garden (approx. 40ft x 27ft) attracting a surprising amount of summer sunshine.
A spacious bright and energy efficient (C rating) period home in a great location for families.
- A fabulous 4/5 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Within 750m of Redland Greeen School
- Tastefully landscaped rear garden (approx 40ft x 27ft)
- Impressive extended kitchen/dining space
- off road parking for at least two cars
- cellar storage
- A spacious, bright & energy efficient property
via a driveway providing off road parking for at least two cars. A pathway leads off the driveway to the left hand side of the property where you will find the main front door to the house a short way along on the right.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: ((6' 0'' x 3' 1'') (1.83m x 0.94m))
an inset floor mat, high level storage cupboards, alarm control panel and oak framed glazed door leading through into the central entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((19' 6'' x 6' 7'') (5.94m x 2.01m))
a wide welcoming central entrance hallway with high ceilings and original cornicing, original tessellated tiled floor, period staircase rising to first floor landing and several steps leading down to a mezzanine landing with built in oak open cloaks cupboard with bench seat and storage beneath, two sets of double doors leading through to the sitting room and dining room, further doors access a ground floor cloakroom/wc and staircase descending to the cellar storage space.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) (23' 0'' into chimney recess x 15' 8'' into bay) (7.01m x 4.77m))
a wonderful large reception room (original two rooms) spanning the entire width of the house with a wide bay window to front comprising secondary glazed timber framed sash windows with 2 further secondary glazed timber framed sash windows beside, engineered oak flooring, built in storage cupboards and radiators.
DINING ROOM: ((rear) (14' 5'' x 12' 10'' into chimney recess) (4.39m x 3.91m))
a good sized dining area with high ceilings, original ceiling cornicing and picture rail with wide wall opening offering an incredible outlook over the kitchen/living space and through the sliding doors to the rear garden. Radiator. A half flight of stairs descend into the kitchen/dining space.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA: ((29' 3'' max into recess x 10' 10'') (8.91m x 3.30m))
an impressive large sociable kitchen/dining space bathed in natural light with high ceilings, glazed rooflight panels and impressive tall sliding double glazed door to rear. Modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level handleless gloss white units with quartz worktop over, a large kitchen island with overhanging breakfast bar providing seating with large pan drawers beneath, marble worktop over and inset induction hobs. To the kitchen recess there are kitchen units with worktop over, 2 sinks, integrated microwave and further appliance space for fridge and freezer. The kitchen offers ample space for large seating furniture and has underfloor heating, a log burning stove and inset spotlights. Doors lead off the kitchen to a walk in larder (5'3 x 5'2) (1.60m x 1.57m) with built in open shelving and storage.
low level wc, wash hand basin and recessed boiler cupboard housing the pressurised hot water tank, thermostat control and heating panel.
a spacious central landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, dressing room/bedroom 5 and utility room. The family bathroom is accessed off the lower mezzanine landing and bedroom 3 off the upper mezzanine landing. Staircase continues up to the second floor where there is a door accessing bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (14' 5'' x 12' 5'' into recess & incl. of en suite) (4.39m x 3.78m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, double doors with Juliette balcony offering an outlook over the rooftops of neighbouring buildings. Contemporary upright radiator and sliding glazed door access:
En Suite Shower Room/WC:
a white suite comprising shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with inset mirror over, spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: ((15' 3'' into bay & incl. of en suite x 14' 7'' into wardrobes) (4.64m x 4.44m))
double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, built in wardrobes, wood laminated flooring and wide bay to front comprising sash windows with secondary glazing, part glazed door accesses:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, wash hand basin, inset spotlights and heated towel rail.
DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM 5: ((13' 5'' x 8' 4'' into chimney recess) (4.09m x 2.54m))
a bedroom (currently used as a dressing room) with 2 sash windows to front with secondary glazing, radiator and wood laminated flooring.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((rear) (12' 7'' x 10' 0'') (3.83m x 3.05m))
a smart large family bathroom (the size of a double bedroom) with a free standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower enclosure with dual heated system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with built in drawer beneath, built in granite counter with open shelving below and mirror over, heated towel rail, double glazed sash window to rear, corner cupboard housing Vaillant gas central heating boiler and inset spotlights
BEDROOM 3: ((off upper mezzanine landing) (12' 8'' x 9' 11'') (3.86m x 3.02m))
a double bedroom with double glazed sash window to rear offering a wonderful open outlook over rooftops of the surrounding area, radiator, built in shelving and staircase up to a mezzanine study area (7'6 x 6'0 max taken below sloped ceiling) (2.28m x 1.83m).
BEDROOM 4: ((17' 9'' x 14' 1'' max below sloped ceiling/7'3 min) (5.41m x 4.29m/2.21m))
an L shaped loft room with dual aspect Velux skylight windows to front and side, radiators, built in storage cupboards and open shelving. Currently used as a work space from home, but would make a fantastic child's bedroom.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Steps descend from the entrance hall level down into a fantastic cellar storage space, which runs beneath the property with low level ceiling heights with a greater ceiling height in the space beneath the dining room, providing excellent storage space.
OFF ROAD PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the frontage of the property has been tastefully landscaped with a resin driveway providing off street parking for at least two vehicles, with a pathway leading off up the left hand side of the property where you will find the main front door to the house and handy gated side access through to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx. 40' 0'' x 27' 0'') (12.18m x 8.22m))
a wonderful landscaped garden with raised composite decked outdoor dining area closest to the kitchen, with steps leading down to a level garden with slatted fence boundaries, further seating areas and raised planters containing various shrubs and trees, there is an undercroft storage space beneath the decking and gated side access to an incredibly useful space with built-in recycling storage, garden tap and gate through to the front of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.