Kellaway Avenue, Henleaze
A most welcoming and well located 3 double bedroom, 2 reception room 1930s detached family home situated within approx. 1km of Redland Green School and just 300m of Henleaze Junior School. Further benefitting from off road parking, a tandem double length garage and a 65ft x 33ft lawned rear garden.
Prime location for families within just 1km of Redland Green School and nearby Henleaze Junior School, also within easy reach of the local shops, bus connections and amenities of Henleaze Road, North View, Coldharbour Road and Waitrose supermarket. The green open spaces of Durdham Downs and Horfield Common are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through to an entrance hallway with understairs storage, useful cloaks storage room/wc, bay fronted sitting room, dining room/reception 2 with sliding doors leading through into a sun room/conservatory, separate kitchen and access out onto the rear garden.
First Floor: landing, three good sized bedrooms and a large family bath/shower room/wc.
Outside: driveway off road parking and tandem double length garage, level landscaped front garden and fantastic 65ft x 33ft rear garden, attracting much of the afternoon/early evening summer sunshine.
Offered with no onward chain making a certain and stress free move possible.
Sold for the first time in over 40 years, this much loved detached home offers exciting potential to personalise and cosmetically update to suit individual tastes and requirements.
- A most welcoming & well located 1930s detached family home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Dining room/reception 2
- Sun room/conservatory
- Separate kitchen
- Driveway off road parking
- Tandem double length garage
- Level landscaped front garden
- Fantastic 65ft x 33ft rear garden
via a gated driveway providing off street parking and leading beside an attractive level landscaped front garden with pathway leading off the driveway to the covered entrance and main front door to the property.
high ceilings with picture rail, inset floormat and part glazed period door leading through to:-
an original staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs storage cupboard, large double glazed window to side floods the stairwell and hallway with natural light. Doors leading off the entrance hall to the sitting room, dining room/reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) (15' 4'' x 12' 0'' max into chimney recess) (4.67m x 3.65m))
high ceilings with ceiling coving and picture rail, bay window to front comprising double glazed windows, feature fireplace, radiator and wall mounted thermostat control for central heating.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: ((17' 4'' x 11' 11'' max into chimney recess) (5.28m x 3.63m))
a good sized family/dining room with high ceilings, ceiling coving, picture rail, radiator and feature fireplace. There are sliding double glazed leading through into:-
SUN ROOM/CONSERVATORY: ((9' 8'' x 7' 5'') (2.94m x 2.26m))
double glazed windows on two sides with central double glazed door to side accessing the rear garden, tiled floor, radiator.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((11' 0'' x 9' 6'') (3.35m x 2.89m))
a fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level pine units with roll edged laminated worktops over and inset single drainer sink and drainer unit. Plumbing and appliance space for cooker, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine. Recess provides space for tall fridge/freezer, double glazed door to side accessing the driveway, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden. Low level door accessing a useful recessed cupboard with space for a tumble dryer and single glazed window to side.
CLOAKROOM/WC: ((8' 0'' x 4' 10'') (2.44m x 1.47m))
accessed off the entrance hallway; a useful cloakroom with ample space for coats and boots, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, double glazed window to front, wood effect flooring, chrome effect heated towel rail. Low level door accessing a recessed storage cupboard.
plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to side, high ceilings with picture rail. Doors leading off to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (14' 6'' x 12' 0'' max into chimney recess) (4.42m x 3.65m))
a good sized double bedroom with high ceilings, picture rail, radiator, double glazed windows to rear offering a lovely open outlook over rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) (13' 0'' x 12' 0'' max into chimney recess) (3.96m x 3.65m))
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, high ceilings with picture rail, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: ((10' 11'' x 9' 6'') (3.32m x 2.89m))
a smaller double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, radiator and double glazed windows offering a similar outlook as bedroom 1.
BATHROOM/WC: ((rear) (9' 5'' x 8' 1'') (2.87m x 2.46m))
a large family bathroom with panelled bath with electric Mira shower over, separate walk-in oversized shower enclosure with system fed dual headed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, loft hatch accessing the loft storage space.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
there is a paved driveway to front providing off street parking for at least one vehicle, with the driveway continuing up the left hand side of the property towards the garage and access to the rear garden.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx 65' 0'' x 33' 0'' incl. garage/22'0 min) (19.80m x 10.05m/6.71m))
good sized lawned rear garden with well stocked flower borders.
TANDEM GARAGE: ((approx. 33' 0'' x 9' 10'') (10.05m x 2.99m))
long tandem length pre-fabricated garage with electric up and over door, windows and door to side accessing the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.