Iddesleigh Road, Redland
An exceptional 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom garden flat set within an impressive semi-detached Victorian building, with a lovely sunny south facing rear garden.
Bright and generous accommodation in a high quality and well-presented, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom garden apartment. Set within an impressive semi-detached Victorian building, having a sunny 40ft south facing rear garden.
Favoured location: within 750 metres of the nearby Redland Green School and within 450 metres of Westbury Park Primary School, near Redland Green Park and 400 acres of open space found on the Downs just a moment’s walk away, convenient for Whiteladies Road, the City Centre and Clifton Village.
Residents Parking Scheme.
Both the apartment and the building as a whole have undergone extensive improvements.
Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, separate kitchen, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3/study, family bathroom/wc.
Outside: front garden, 40ft south facing rear garden with patio area with space for table and chairs, communal storage area and bike store.
COMPLETE CHAIN - the seller has already secured an onward purchase.
A most appealing garden apartment in a prestigious and highly prized location with the rare benefit of a well-stocked 40ft south facing rear garden.
- Impressive 3 bedroom garden apartment
- Set in a handsome Victorian building
- Bright and generous accommodation
- Well-presented & high quality finish
- Attractive 40ft south facing rear garden
- Favoured location close to The Downs
- Convenient for local amenities
- Within 750 metres of Redland Green School
- Complete chain
path to the left hand side of the building, past the communal entrance and the private entrance is accessed via the timber gate and through the rear garden.
part glazed door, doors lead off to all rooms, led ceiling spotlights.
LIVING ROOM: 19' 5'' x 14' 3'' (5.91m x 4.34m)
oak flooring, 4 sash windows to the front elevation, multi-fuelwood burning stove and radiator.
KITCHEN: 11' 5'' x 5' 3'' (3.48m x 1.60m)
fitted with a range of wall and base units with working surface, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring electric induction Zannussi hob, electric oven and filter hood over, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, recessed led spotlights, radiator, continuation of oak floor.
BEDROOM 1: 16' 6'' x 14' 2'' (5.03m x 4.31m)
4 sash windows overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room/wc:
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: 15' 5'' x 10' 8'' (4.70m x 3.25m)
sash windows to the front elevation, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 8'' x 7' 2'' (3.25m x 2.18m)
sash window to the rear elevation and radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 9' 2'' x 4' 11'' (2.79m x 1.50m)
white suite comprising low level wc, bath, separate shower cubicle, wall mounted marble wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, recessed LED spotlights and extractor fan.
REAR GARDEN: 40' 0'' x 25' 0'' (12.18m x 7.61m)
south facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn. Garden shed.
ornamental shrubs with timber sleeper border.
COMMUNAL STORAGE AREA:
secure communal storage area (approx.20ft x 9ft) (6.10m x 2.74m) with secure steel shed (approx. 7ft x 6ft) (2.13m x 1.83m).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale plus carpets, curtains and light fittings. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced in 2000. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £100 pcm per flat. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.