Hotwell Road, Hotwells
A 3 bedroom, 2 bath/shower 4 storey family town house with exceptional southerly harbour views and low maintenance rear courtyard garden.
Extremely convenient harbourside location within walking distance of the city centre, many bars and restaurants and Brandon Hill Park. Perfectly positioned for an evening walk around the harbour taking in the sites and enjoying Bristol Harbour Festival each year.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
First Floor: landing, sitting room with access out onto lower courtyard, family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing with access out onto rear courtyard garden, cloakroom/wc, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc.
Top Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3.
Located within the Clifton/Hotwells (CH) residents parking zone.
Direct southerly views across the harbour and of the SS Great Britain.
- 4 storey townhouse (1150 sq.ft)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Stunning waterfront location with exceptional outlook
- Within the CH residents parking permit zone
- 2 courtyards
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Double glazing throughout
from the pavement of Hotwell Road the entrance door to the property can be found.
via composite front door, inset ceiling downlighters, wall mounted vertical radiator, tiled flooring, stairs leading to the first floor landing, opening leading to kitchen/breakfast/dining room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/DINING ROOM: (21' 2'' x 10' 2'' (6.45m x 3.10m))
measured as one but described separately as follows:
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with wood effect square edge worktop over, glass splashback and matching upstand, inset ceramic sink with mixer tap over, 4 ring induction hob with extractor fan over, integrated oven and microwave oven above, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated washing machine, space for upright fridge/freezer, ceiling light point, breakfast bar area, coving, tiled flooring.
ample room for dining room table and chairs, a mixture of fitted storage cupboards, ceiling light point, double glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation with views over the harbourside, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
inset ceiling downlighters, tall moulded skirting boards, doors leading to sitting room, family bathroom/wc.
BATHROOM/WC: (6' 5'' x 5' 7'' (1.95m x 1.70m))
a white bathroom suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, panelled bath with system fed shower over with folding glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlights, extractor fan, obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, skirting boards, tiled flooring.
SITTING ROOM: (21' 2'' x 10' 2'' (6.45m x 3.10m))
a light and bright dual aspect sitting room with large double glazed sash window overlooking the harbourside, double glazed French doors leading out onto the rear courtyard area, two ceiling light points both with ceiling rose, two vertical wall mounted radiators, tv point, coving, fitted book shelving, parquet effect flooring, double doors leading to staircase which rises to second floor landing, additional built in bookcase unit, ceiling light point, radiator.
2 ceiling light points, further set of stairs leading to the top floor landing, wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, radiator, door leading to courtyard rear garden, doors to bedroom 1 and cloakroom/wc.
a white suite comprising low level wc, corner wash hand basin, ceiling light point, extractor fan, moulded skirting boards, tile effect flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 7'' x 10' 0'' (4.14m x 3.05m))
a double bedroom with ceiling light point, double glazed sash window overlooking the harbourside, floor to ceiling wardrobes with a variety of hanging rails, shelving and drawer storage, ceiling light point, 2 wall light points, radiator, moulded skirting boards, door leading to:
En Suite Shower Room/wc:
a modern white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, shower cubicle with system fed shower and folding glass shower screen, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, doors leading to bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 7'' x 10' 8'' (4.14m x 3.25m))
a double bedroom with spectacular views over the harbourside with double glazed sash window, ceiling light point, radiator, built in wardrobes and shelving, moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (10' 4'' x 7' 8'' (3.15m x 2.34m))
double glazed window overlooking rear courtyard, ceiling light point, fitted wardrobes, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
LOWER COURTYARD: (10' 11'' x 7' 5'' (3.32m x 2.26m))
accessed via the sitting room via a set of French doors, a useful space which is predominantly used for storage, mainly laid to wooden decking, outside light and water tap.
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN: (23' 3'' narrowing to 14'4" x 15' 3'' (7.08m/4.37m x 4.64m))
accessed from the second floor landing a low maintenance courtyard which is laid to paving slabs. The courtyard is fully enclosed by a mixture of rendered walls and wrought iron railings.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.