High Street, Clifton
A period hall and lower ground floor maisonette with private entrance, 2 double bedrooms, living room and separate kitchen/dining room. Located on a side street which is set on the very doorstep of the Downs. An extremely spacious apartment with a private entrance, 2 double bedrooms, living room and separate kitchen/dining room which is set right on the doorstep of the Downs Set in the historic Clifton High Street with an interesting array of character buildings, old fashioned public houses and the shops of Whiteladies Road within 250 metres. The green open space of the Durdham Downs a stone's throw from the flat and a community garden for the local residents is a short distance away Ground Floor: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and bedroom 1 Lower Ground Floor: hallway, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc Situated in the CE residents parking zone Attractive period building situated in the Clifton Conservation Area.
- A period hall and lower ground floor maisonette
- 2 double bedrooms
- Living Room (12'8 x 11'9)
- Kitchen/Dining Room (12'5 x 11'10)
- An extremely spacious apartment with private entrance
- Situated within the Clifton East (CE) RPZ
- Within the Clifton Conservation Area
- On the doorstep of Durdham Downs
the property is approached from the pavement, over block paved frontage which provides parking for 27a High Street (the neighbouring property). Six-panelled wooden entrance door provides a private entrance into:-
ENTRANCE HALL: (12' 7'' x 5' 2'' overall inclusive of staircase) (3.83m x 1.57m)
flanked by two opposing doors providing access to living room and one of the bedrooms, with coat hanging space, head height cupboard housing electric meter and consumer unit, turning staircase straight ahead descending to the lower ground floor.
LIVING ROOM: (12' 8'' x 11' 9'') (3.86m x 3.58m)
double glazed sash window to front elevation with working wooden shutters, recessed fireplace area (not in use) with wooden surround and mantel and tiled hearth, ceiling cornice, fixed storage cupboard housing gas fired Vaillant combination boiler with shelving below, radiator, further alcove with fitted shelving and cupboard below. Door into:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (12' 5'' x 11' 10'') (3.78m x 3.60m)
double glazed window to side elevation, a lovely sized room with ample space for table and chairs, range of wall mounted and base fitted kitchen units incorporating rolled edged working surfaces, 4 ring gas hob and filter hood above, separate Neff double oven, partially tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine and full sized dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, useful fitted storage cupboard serving as a pantry area.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 6'' into shallow chimney recess x 12' 6'') (4.11m x 3.81m)
a dual aspect room with double glazed sash windows to front and rear elevations, with the rear providing an interesting westerly aspect across the gardens. Ceiling cornicing, period fireplace with wooden surround and mantel (not in use) and radiator.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
HALLWAY: (12' 6'' x 5' 1'' overall inclusive of stairwell) (3.81m x 1.55m)
radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 6'' x 10' 11'') (3.81m x 3.32m)
double glazed window and further double glazed door to front elevation provide a separate access to the lower ground floor. Radiator with secondary independent radiator on opposing wall. Alcoves either side of former chimney breast and fitted shelving.
BATHROOM/WC: (overall 12' 2'' inclusive of vaulted bath area x 10' 3'') (3.71m x 3.12m)
a generous sized bathroom suite with walk-in tiled shower cubicle with exposed variable thermostatically controlled Mira shower, close coupled wc with Saniflo system, oak vanity unit with stone bowl hand basin and mixer tap, partially tiled walls, mirrored medicine cabinet, ceiling mounted extractor fan, electric heated towel rail, radiator.
Vaulted Bathroom Area:
a continuation of the bathroom, a vaulted area opens to provide space for a steel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and partially tiled walls, radiator, with a continuation of the flooring from the previous room and alcove. This area could be altered to provide a more luxurious bathroom suite if required.
the property is situated within the Clifton East (CE) residents parking zone.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars that there is no formal monthly service charge or ground rent. The building is managed internally with a shared contribution each year towards building insurance. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.