Hazelwood Road | Sneyd Park
A light and spacious circa 793 sq. ft., 2 double bedroom first floor balcony apartment, situated within a purpose built development in Sneyd Park with attractive communal gardens, garage and visitors parking.
Set in the prestigious suburb of Sneyd Park and located a short distance from Durdham Downs, providing handy access to Blackboy Hill, Whiteladies Road and the city centre.
A well configured property offering spacious rooms with modern fixtures and fittings including gas combi boiler and double glazed windows.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc.
Outside: extensive communal gardens, garage and visitors parking.
- First floor balcony apartment
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room
- 2 double bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Modern bathroom suite
- First come first served parking
- 300 metres to the Downs
proceed down the private driveway of Hazelwood Court which leads behind the apartment blocks. Paved pathway leads up to the communal entrance door marked 24-26.
staircase rises to first floor landing, where the private entrance door to the property can be found and is marked no. 25.
via wooden front door, ceiling light point, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring. Doors leading to open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
KITCHEN/DINING/SITTING ROOM: (24' 7'' x 17' 1'') (7.49m x 5.20m)
described separately as follows:-
fitted with a matching range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect laminate worktop over, inset stainless steel sink with draining board to side and mixer tap over, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Space for washing machine, slimline dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Wall mounted combi boiler concealed in unit, breakfast bar area, tiled surrounds, double glazed window overlooking the balcony and communal gardens. Inset ceiling downlighters. Large opening to:-
ample space for sofas and dining room table & chairs. Two ceiling light points and inset ceiling downlighters. Two radiators. Large double glazed windows overlooking the communal gardens with door leading out onto the private balcony. Wood effect laminate flooring throughout.
Balcony: (19' 9'' x 3' 7'') (6.02m x 1.09m)
a south-westerly facing private balcony. Fully enclosed with outlook over communal gardens.
BEDROOM 1: (12' 11'' x 10' 3'') (3.93m x 3.12m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows overlooking the rear elevation, two ceiling light points, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 0'' x 9' 2'') (3.96m x 2.79m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, two ceiling light points, wood effect laminate flooring.
a modern white bathroom suite comprising low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set on vanity unit with drawers beneath, P shaped bath with system fed mixer shower over and curved glass shower screen, tiled surrounds, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan. Wall mounted vertical chrome towel radiator, tiled flooring.
GARAGE: (15' 11'' x 8' 1'') (4.85m x 2.46m)
positioned in a block at the bottom of the driveway. It is the right hand block, as you look at the block the garage for this apartment is the third garage from the right hand side, with up and over and door. There is no power or lighting.
attractive and extensive communal gardens surround the building, enclosed with a mixture of mature trees, bushes and stone wall boundaries.
there are a number of parking spaces positioned around the building and these are available on a first come, first served basis.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1964. We also understand that there is a ground rent payable of £21 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £175. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Hazelwood Court is currently undergoing phased works upgrading the external fabric/cladding of the buildings, please note the management company have been advised by Chartered Surveyors that EWS1 is not relevant for Hazelwood Court and these works are not because of EWS. The works are broken down into 4 phases:
Phase 1 is complete and our vendor has paid their levy of £2,200.
Phase 2 levy is being collected in 22 monthly instalments, totalling £3,520. The vendors will ensure this levy is paid in full completion of the sale. The phase 2 works will be conducted early 2024.
Phase 3 & 4 works will take place in the future, after the phase 2 works are complete. The vendor understands these will be funded in a similar manner to phases 1&2 where there will be a levy to raise funds and works undertaken when funds are in place.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION:
Bristol City Council. Council Tax Band: C
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.