Hazelwood Road, Sneyd Park
A delightful 2 bedroom, 3 reception room detached Edwardian house with gorgeous 165ft south west facing garden, and garage. A hidden gem in an oasis of calm.
Light and bright accommodation with large windows that enjoy views over the garden.
A well balanced and comfortable home - a blank canvas for the next owner to appoint to suit their own requirements in the fullness of time.
Tucked away in an idyllic setting in this prestigious neighbourhood, handy for the Downs and with easy access to the city centre/business and commercial districts, Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village; local shopping facilities on Stoke Hill, North View/Henleaze Road and in Westbury on Trym Village; easy commuting out of town via M5 motorway junctions 17 & 18.
Ground Floor: porch, entrance hall, sitting room, family room, kitchen, breakfast/garden room, cloakroom/wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom/wc.
Outside: a surprisingly large 165ft south west facing garden including extensive patio area. Large garage and further provision for off street parking.
Sold with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible.
- A delightful detached Edwardian house
- 2 bedrooms (both en-suite)
- 3 reception rooms
- Light and bright accommodation
- 165ft south west facing garden
- Large garage
- Off street parking
- No onward chain making a prompt move possible
- A hidden gem in an oasis of calm
at the bottom of the slope on the right hand side find the white gate which leads to Greenway.
PORCH: (5' 4'' x 5' 4'') (1.62m x 1.62m)
double glazed door opens into the porch with double glazed side window which looks over the patio and down the length of the garden. Inset floormat, security light and part glazed wooden inner front door opens into:-
doors radiate off to the sitting room, family room, kitchen and cloakroom/wc. Ceiling coving, ceiling cornice, high level fuse board, staircase rising to first floor landing.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 7'' into bay x 14' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.75m x 4.26m)
ceiling coving, ceiling rose, dado rail, double glazed windows to two elevations, period style fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire, two radiators.
FAMILY ROOM: (14' 0'' into chimney recess x 13' 0'') (4.26m x 3.96m)
ceiling coving and ceiling rose, picture rail, double glazed sliding patio doors open onto the garden, gas back boiler with gas fire with wooden surround, display shelving with cupboards beneath, radiator.
KITCHEN: (14' 0'' x 7' 6'') (4.26m x 2.28m)
a good range of base and wall mounted units, 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, electric hob and electric double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed windows, ceiling cornice and downlighters, radiator, door leads into:-
BREAKFAST/GARDEN ROOM: (20' 5'' x 8' 3'') (6.22m x 2.51m)
double glazed roof and double glazed windows and door which leads onto the patio all provide plenty of natural light to this room, with dado rail, radiator, two ranges of dresser style storage cupboards with further display cabinets.
low level wc, wash hand basin set into cupboard unit, double glazed window to side elevation.
ceiling coving, loft access hatch, double glazed window looking down the length of the garden, doors radiate to bedrooms 1 and 2 and to a linen storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: (14' 0'' into wardrobe and chimney breast x 13' 0'') (4.26m x 3.96m)
ceiling coving and ceiling rose, double glazed window overlooking the garden, built-in wardrobes and further storage units, radiator, door leads off to:-
En-Suite Bathroom/WC: (14' 0'' x 7' 5'') (4.26m x 2.26m)
panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, double glazed windows to two elevations, ceiling coving and two radiators. Airing Cupboard within housing enclosure.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 2'' x 13' 0'' inclusive of en-suite) (4.01m x 3.96m)
ceiling cornice and centre rose, double glazed windows looking down the garden, radiator, built-in shelving unit, sliding doors open into:-
En Suite Bathroom/WC:
bath in tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, small wardrobe with storage shelves behind sliding mirror fronted wardrobe doors, double glazed windows, ceiling cornice, radiator.
the driveway from Hazelwood Road to Greenway is owned by Greenway and the neighbouring Medhurst has a right of way over it.
GARAGE: (24' 2'' x 13' 0'') (7.36m x 3.96m)
electronically operated roller shutter door, power and light.
facility to park small vehicle at the bottom of the driveway (providing access is not blocked to the next door house - Medhurst)
GARDEN: (circa 165' 0'' x 41' 0'' max/23'0 min) (50.25m x 12.49m/7.01m)
extensive patio close to the house which then leads onto a lovely long lawned garden with mature deep beds with a plethora of shrubs, flowering plants, bushes and trees - an idyllic setting. There is a further small raised side patio area between the house and the garage and a paved pathway which leads to the rear of the property.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.