Harwood Square, Bishopston
Set in a gated cul-de-sac development is this stylish 3/4 bedroom end terrace family house with allocated off street parking space and an enclosed and low maintenance garden.
The location is quiet, secluded yet incredibly convenient with Gloucester Road, with a variety of amenities and transport links, and Horfield Common within a short stroll.
Both the location and development are particularly family friendly with both Ashley Down and Bishop Road Primary Schools being within 400m and, being a gated and secure community, all the children still play together in the street.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, living room, kitchen/breakfast room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and bathroom/wc.
Second (Top) Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with dressing room and en-suite shower/wc.
Outside: courtyard front garden, enclosed rear garden (approx. 22ft x 19ft) with patio area and artificial lawn.
The property is offered with no onward chain and is available for completion from December 2021.
- Gated cul-de-sac development
- Excellent location close to Gloucester Road and Horfield Common
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower/wc and dressing room
- Separate kitchen/breakfast room
- Living room with doors onto rear garden
- Enclosed rear garden
- Allocate parking and visitor spaces
- Offered with no onward chain
- Available for completion from December 2021
via low boundary wall, and pathway to the partially glazed entrance door.
doors opening to living room and kitchen/breakfast room, stairs rise to the first floor, engineered oak wooden flooring, door to:-
low level wc, wash hand basin with unit underneath, tiled walls, opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, low level electricity fuse box.
LIVING ROOM: ((16' 11'' x 16' 4'') (5.15m x 4.97m))
a lovely big family room with a range of double glazed windows and doors to the rear elevation which open out directly into the rear garden. Continuation of engineered oak flooring, recessed spotlights, opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, two radiator, useful understairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((12' 11'' x 9' 5'') (3.93m x 2.87m))
two double glazed windows to the front elevation, fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating working surfaces, tiled splashbacks, large stainless steel sink unit and draining board with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven with filter hood above, space for tall fridge/freezer, integrated units including dishwasher and automatic washing machine.
doors lead off to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bathroom and Airing Cupboard with hot water tank. Stairs rise to the top floor.
BEDROOM 2: ((rear) (16' 4'' x 10' 0'') (4.97m x 3.05m))
three double glazed windows to rear elevation, two radiators.
BEDROOM 3: ((Front) (12' 8'' x 9' 4'') (3.86m x 2.84m))
two large double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 4/STUDY: ((6' 7'' x 6' 7'') (2.01m x 2.01m))
double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
high level opaque double glazed window, panelled bath, low level wc, large fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, recessed spotlights.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
BEDROOM 1: ((13' 0'' to front of sliding wardrobes x 13' 0'') (3.96m x 3.96m))
a stylish and spacious main bedroom with plenty of space. Double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes and useful eaves storage, access to roof storage space, recessed spotlights.
double glazed Velux skylight, low level wc, wash hand basin with unit underneath, fully tiled shower cubicle, radiator, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
Dressing Room: ((9' 1'' x 6' 6'') (2.77m x 1.98m))
Velux double glazed window to front elevation, range of fitted open wardrobes with shelving.
REAR GARDEN: ((approx. 22' 0'' x 19' 0'') (6.70m x 5.79m))
with patio and artificial lawn, two very useful sheds, timber gate to the rear providing access for bikes, muddy boots etc. Both sheds have electricity charging points for E-bikes.
the house has an allocated parking space with access to visitor parking spaces.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.