Harcourt Road, Redland
A light and spacious 1930's 4/5 bedroom, 2 reception, 2 bath/shower room, family house situated on a highly desirable road within just 300m of Redland Green School and enjoying a beautiful south facing rear garden and the added benefit of off street parking.
Located on a peaceful and convenient road close to Redland Green Park and the local shops of Coldharbour Road and North View. Also in a prime location for families within just 300m of Redland Green School and 375m of Westbury Park School. The Cambridge Arms pub, Waitrose supermarket and Durdham Downs are also within easy reach.
Ground Floor: open fronted porch, wide welcoming entrance hallway, bay fronted sitting room, kitchen, dining room/reception 2, garden room.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
Second Floor: landing, bedroom 4, bedroom 5/study, shower room/wc.
Outside: front garden and enclosed south facing rear garden with access gate leading out onto block paved off street parking area.
- A light and spacious 1930's family house
- 4/5 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Dining room/reception 2
- Separate kitchen
- Garden room
- Front garden
- Enclosed south facing rear garden
- Off street parking
- Just 300m from Redland Green School
from the pavement of Harcourt Road, proceed through the wrought iron gates and up the pathway where the entrance door to the property can be found immediately in front of you.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (15' 10'' x 7' 5'') (4.82m x 2.26m)
via open fronted porch with tall ceilings, ceiling light point, radiator, two understairs storage cupboards, telephone point, tall moulded skirting boards. Doors radiate to bay fronted sitting room, kitchen and dining room/reception 2.
SITTING ROOM: (15' 10'' max into bay x 13' 0'') (4.82m x 3.96m)
bay fronted sitting room with double glazed window overlooking front garden, ceiling light point, picture rail, gas feature fireplace with granite insert & hearth and wooden surround, built-in storage cupboards to either side of chimney breast with shelving above, tv point, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
KITCHEN: (9' 1'' x 8' 6'' max/7'4 min) (2.77m x 2.59m/2.24m)
fitted with a matching range of gloss wall, base and drawer units with solid oak worktop over, mosaic tiled surrounds, inset 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer unit to side and swan neck mixer tap over, integrated Bosch oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, space for upright fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling light point, double glazed windows, double glazed door giving access out onto rear garden, tall moulded skirting boards, oak flooring.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2: (13' 7'' x 13' 0'') (4.14m x 3.96m)
ceiling light point, picture rail, fitted shelving to one side of chimney breast, double radiator, stripped wooden floorboards, tall moulded skirting boards, large square opening leading to:-
GARDEN ROOM: (9' 2'' x 6' 1'') (2.79m x 1.85m)
with Perspex roof, dwarf walls and double glazed windows, double glazed door leading out onto rear garden, radiator, built-in roof blinds.
stairs ascending from entrance hallway, ceiling light point, further set of stairs ascend to second floor landing, doors radiate to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (13' 8'' x 12' 11'') (4.16m x 3.93m)
double glazed windows overlooking rear garden, ceiling light point, picture rail, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: (13' 8'' x 11' 11'') (4.16m x 3.63m)
double glazed windows overlooking front elevation, picture rail, ceiling light point, double radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BEDROOM 3: (8' 10'' x 8' 6'') (2.69m x 2.59m)
double glazed windows overlooking front elevation with wonderful cityscape views, ceiling light point, picture rail, radiator, tall moulded skirting boards.
BATHROOM/WC: (8' 8'' x 7' 4'') (2.64m x 2.23m)
white bathroom suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, glass shower screen, built-in linen cupboard with useful shelving, inset ceiling downlighters, extractor fan, wall mounted hot water boiler, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, tiled surrounds, vertical wall mounted chrome towel radiator, moulded skirting boards, tile effect vinyl flooring.
Velux ceiling skylight, loft access hatch, ceiling light point, doors radiate to bedroom 4, bedroom 5/study and shower room/wc.
BEDROOM 4: (14' 1'' x 11' 5'' max/8'2 min) (4.29m x 3.48m/2.49m)
double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, inset ceiling downlighters, storage to the eaves, radiator, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 5/STUDY: (17' 2'' narrowing to 8'8 x 7' 8'') (5.23m/2.64m x 2.34m)
(with limited head height) two Velux windows overlooking front elevation with stunning cityscape views, inset ceiling downlighter, storage to the eaves, radiator, moulded skirting boards, wall light point.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (7' 10'' x 6' 7'') (2.39m x 2.01m)
white shower suite with low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, corner shower enclosure with electric shower over, Velux ceiling skylight, storage to the eaves, radiator, extractor fan, wall light point, vinyl flooring, skirting boards.
pathway with steps leading up to open fronted porch, enclosed via dwarf wall and boundaries, wrought iron gate to the front and mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to the borders.
REAR GARDEN: (36' 0'' x 21' 0'') (10.96m x 6.40m)
a stunning south facing rear garden with block paved patio leading directly from the kitchen and garden room, railway sleepers edge the patio leading up to the lawned garden with a variety of mature trees, plants and flowers to the borders, wooden storage shed, greenhouse, outside tap, security light, enclosed by wooden fencing, useful rear access gate leading out onto a block paved hardstanding area (22ft x 11ft) (6.71m x 3.35m )which provides parking for one vehicle accessed via a lane to the side of the property. There is also enough space for additional storage such as motorbike/bicycles and for recycling/waste bins.
storage room housing Glo-worm combi boiler (which serves the central heating for the property), fitted wooden shelving, ceiling light point, window to side elevation, lockable wooden door.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.