Hannover Quay, Harbourside
An incredibly spacious and versatile (2,642 sq. ft.) home in an outstanding waterfront location on Bristol’s harbourside. Further benefiting from secure underground parking for 2 cars, a large sociable terrace and a breathtaking south westerly facing roof terrace with grandstand views over the harbour.
One of only four houses in this highly regarded and well-located harbourside development, this modern city home offers a superb alternative to a penthouse apartment.
Enviable location on the Clifton side of Bristol’s harbourside and therefore within walking distance of all central areas of Bristol. Superb cafes, restaurants and eateries nearby and within easy reach of Clifton Village, Temple Meads train station and the green open spaces of Ashton Court Estate.
Flexible accommodation primarily over 4 floors, plus a top floor roof terrace and sun room suitable for home office or studio. Accommodation includes a large sitting room, sociable kitchen/dining room leading out onto a south westerly facing terrace, a cinema/occasional bedroom 4, 3 further double bedrooms, 3 further bathrooms, a cloakroom/wc, utility room and large storage room.
Sold with no onward chain making a prompt and stress free move possible.
Sold for the first time since brand new in 2010, this rare harbourside home offers a wonderful lifestyle choice and the space and scale comparable to large Victorian homes.
- One of only four houses within a well located harbourside development
- Flexible accommodation primarily over 4 floors
- Top floor roof terrace and sun room
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- No onward chain
via walkway to the covered entrance where you will find the main front door which enters into a welcoming reception hallway.
a video entry intercom, radiator, alarm control panel, tiled floor with inset floor mat, staircase rising to first floor landing and descending to the lower ground floor. Double doors leading through into the kitchen/dining room and further doors accessing the cloakroom/wc and walk in boot room, providing valuable cloaks storage space and also housing the central heating boiler.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 20' 8'' x 12' 10'' (6.29m x 3.91m)
a large, bright and sociable kitchen/dining space with a southerly orientation and wonderful views over Bristol’s harbourside. There is a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level gloss cream units with square edge worktop over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include stainless steel Bosch oven with inset microwave over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and 5 ring gas hob with ceiling mounted Bosch chimney hood. Central island with further storage and overhanging breakfast bar providing seating, ample space for dining table and chairs, tiled floor, radiators and double glazed windows and door accessing the sunny ground floor terrace.
SUN TERRACE: 35' 6'' x 26' 3'' (10.81m x 7.99m)
a large sociable outdoor space connected to the kitchen/dining room providing a real suntrap for outdoor dining and entertaining.
low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
with understairs cupboard and door accessing the lower ground floor inner hallway, which has its own independent access which connects through from the underground parking area and has a tiled floor, door entry intercom and doors off to the cinema room (with adjoining internal storage room, utility room and bathroom/wc.
CINEMA ROOM/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM 4: 21' 6'' x 12' 8'' (6.55m x 3.86m)
a wonderful entertaining space with built in projector, inset spotlights, tv aerial and radiator. Door leads off to an internal storage room (12’8” x 8’1”) (3.87m x 2.47m) which could be used for storage, gym equipment etc.
a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment with shower screen, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, inset spotlights, chrome effect heated towel rail and extractor fan.
built in base level units with inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and a radiator.
a staircase continuing up to the second floor landing and doors leading off to the sitting room, bedroom 3 and shower room/wc. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM: 20' 7'' x 12' 10'' (6.27m x 3.91m)
a generously proportioned sitting room with wonderful wide bay window offering a jaw dropping outlook over Bristol’s harbourside, whilst also attracting all of the afternoon sun. Door entry intercom, thermostat control for heating, tv point, radiators and inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 4'' x 8' 2'' (3.76m x 2.49m)
a double bedroom with built in desk, wardrobe and open shelving and double glazed windows to side overlooking the grounds of The Crescent development.
a white suite comprising oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, inset spotlights and extractor fan.
a staircase continuing up to the top floor and doors leading off to the principal bedroom suite and bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 1: 18' 5'' x 18' 8'' (5.61m x 5.69m)
a wonderful principal double bedroom with an incredible elevated outlook over the harbourside towards the SS Great Britain, colourful houses of Clifton Wood and the trees of Ashton Court Estate in the distance. Inset spotlights, radiators, a wall opening accessing a dressing area with 2 sets of built in wardrobes and a further door accessing an en suite bathroom/shower/wc.
En Suite Bathroom/Shower/wc:
a spacious en suite bathroom with a feature free standing double ended bath with wall mounted mixer taps, an oversized shower enclosure with system fed shower, low level wc with concealed cistern and wall mounted wash basin. Obscured double glazed windows to front, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan, shaver point, built in mirror and alcove shelving.
BEDROOM 2: 12' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.73m x 2.61m)
a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, inset spotlights, radiator, tv point and double glazed windows to side.
with door accessing the roof terrace.
ROOF TERRACE: 15' 5'' x 15' 2'' (4.70m x 4.62m)
outstanding south facing roof terrace enjoying a grandstand view over Bristol’s harbourside with double doors accessing a recessed sun room (13’5” x 9’11”) (4.10m x 3.02m), providing an all weather space to enjoy the view, which could be used for a number of purposes.
the property has the rare benefit of a secure underground parking area with an allocated tandem space providing space for 2 cars lengthways.
being part of a wider development the property also enjoys the use of a shared bicycle storage area.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 February 2007. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £3,364 with an annual ground rent payable of £150. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.