Great Brockeridge, Westbury-on-Trym
A spacious, individual and most inviting 5 bedroom (3 doubles, 2 singles) detached family residence situated on a sought after road within just a couple of hundred metres of Elmlea School. Further benefiting from off street parking for 2 cars, 2 single garages and a lovely rear garden (46ft x 33ft). Enviable location on an attractive wide and well regarded road within a short stroll of the local shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, also nearby Elmlea Primary School, Durdham Downs and Westbury-on-Trym village. Ground Floor: spacious entrance hallway with generous understairs storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom/wc, wonderful bright through lounge/dining room (24ft x 18ft) with dual aspect sliding doors accessing a large balcony/terrace with superb views, sociable kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. First Floor: landing, principal bedroom with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5/study and spacious family bathroom/wc. Outside: to the front of the property there is ample off road parking and two good sized single garages with terraced gardens leading up to a lovely raised balcony with views at the front of the property which wraps around to the rear garden (46ft x 33ft) which is mainly laid to lawn. An exceptionally well presented detached family home in a lovely elevated setting with magnificent light and views.
- A spacious 5 bedroom detached family residence
- Situated on an attractive side road, close to Elmlea School
- 5 bedrooms (3 doubles and 2 singles)
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- 2 single garages
- Lovely rear garden and wonderful views to the front
is via landscaped driveway providing off street parking for 2 good sized family vehicles. Beside the parking there are two single garages. Landscaped steps lead up through terraced front gardens to a large paved area and covered entrance where you will find the main front door to the house.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 20' 5'' x 6' 5'' max inclusive of staircase (6.22m x 1.95m)
a lovely bright welcoming entrance hallway with large double glazed picture window to side, wood flooring, 2 radiators, tv point, staircase rising to first floor landing with generous walk in understairs storage cupboard and further doors leading through to the lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor cloakroom/wc. Thermostat control for central heating.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 24' 8'' x 18' 11'' in sitting area reducing to 13'0" in dining area (7.51m x 5.76m/3.96m)
a large sociable living and dining space flooded with natural light provided by the 2 sets of sliding double glazed doors to front and side and further double glazed windows to side, recessed contemporary woodburning stove, radiators, cable and terrestrial tv points, built in shelving, wood flooring in dining area and sliding doors to the front of the property access a large terrace wrapping round the front and side of the property and offering breath taking views over rooftops of the surrounding area.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 18' 3'' x 11' 11'' max (5.56m x 3.63m)
a good sized sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising gloss white handle less units with square edge composite stone worktop over with inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances including double Neff eye level oven, dishwasher, 5 ring induction hob with built in stainless steel extractor fan over and tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring with under floor heating, tv point, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, sliding patio doors to the rear accessing the rear garden, ample space for dining table and sliding pocket door accessing the utility room.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 6'' x 4' 9'' (2.59m x 1.45m)
high ceilings, plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, built in base and eye level units with worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink, wall mounted gas boiler, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden and tiled floor with under floor heating.
low level wc, small wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side, inset spotlights and alarm control panel.
a spacious landing with high level window to side providing natural light through the landing and stairwell, loft hatch with pull down ladder accesses a large loft space and doors lead off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5/study and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (front) 13' 7'' x 13' 0'' (4.14m x 3.96m)
a double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side offering fantastic elevated views over Westbury-on-Trym and Stoke Bishop towards Abbots Leigh in the distance, radiator, tv point, door accessing a walk in wardrobe and further door accessing an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 6' 1'' x 4' 9'' (1.85m x 1.45m)
a white suite comprising a walk in shower enclosure with dual headed system fed shower, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and chrome effect heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m)
a large double bedroom with double glazed window to rear overlooking the rear garden, ceiling coving and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 11' 5'' x 8' 4'' (3.48m x 2.54m)
a double bedroom with double glazed window to side and a radiator.
BEDROOM 4: 11' 6'' x 6' 11'' (3.50m x 2.11m)
a double glazed window to side and a radiator.
BEDROOM 5/HOME OFFICE: 9' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.79m x 2.01m)
a single bedroom or home office with dual aspect double glazed windows to side and front offering lovely elevated views, tv point.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: 12' 0'' x 9' 1'' inclusive of llinen cupboard (3.65m x 2.77m)
a tastefully updated large family bathroom with a white suite comprising oversized walk in shower with dual headed system fed shower, free standing double ended bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail and door accessing a linen cupboard with built in shelving.
FRONT GARDEN & TERRACE:
there are lawned terraced gardens as you ascend to the front of the property and a fabulous terrace wrapping round the front and side of the building.
REAR GARDEN: approx 46' 0'' x 33' 0'' (14.01m x 10.05m)
mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs and trees, lovely elevated views to side over neighbouring gardens and rooftops of the surrounding area and paved seating area towards the top of the garden.
there are 2 good sized single garages located to the right of the parking area. The first garage closest to the road has an internal measurement of (16’10” max x 10’10” max) (5.13m x 3.30m) and the second garage is (16’10” x 10’1”) (5.13m x 3.07m) single garage with up and over door, power and light.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.