Glenavon Park, Sneyd Park
A versatile 4 bedroom, 2 reception detached modern house with driveway parking, double garage and delightful garden backing onto a nature reserve. In need of some improvement this is a blank canvas for the next owner to put their own stamp on this well located house.
Delightful sylvan outlook across the Old Sneed Park nature reserve to the rear of the property.
Highly prized location – in prestigious leafy Sneyd Park offering peace and privacy with proximity to amenities. There is local shopping in Stoke Hill and Westbury Village. Moreover, there is convenient access to Whiteladies Road/Clifton Village, the city centre and M5 junctions 17 and 18. Local train services also run from nearby Sea Mills station to Temple Meads.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, bedroom 1 with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bathroom/wc.
Lower Level: lower hall, sitting room, dining room/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, cloakroom/wc.
Outside: double garage and off street parking, circa 50ft x 50ft south westerly facing sunny garden which backs directly onto the nature reserve.
Offered with no onward chain.
- 4 bed 2 reception
- Detached modern house
- Backs onto a nature reserve
- Sunny garden
- Double garage
- Off street parking
- In need of some improvement
from the pavement pass across the block pavioured driveway and through the front garden to the covered front door which opens into:
ceiling cornice and 2 ceiling roses, dado rail, double glazed wooden casement window to the front elevation, radiator, inset door mat, doors radiate to all rooms on this floor and also to the Airing Cupboard with open shelving and hot water tank and staircase descends to the lower hall and so to the reception rooms and kitchen. Ceiling loft hatch with drop down ladder which provides access to useful storage space.
BEDROOM 1: 12' 11'' max to rear of built in wardrobe x 10' 11'' (3.93m x 3.32m)
ceiling coving, built in wardrobe and further chest of drawers and matching bedside drawer units, wooden casement double glazed windows to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden and the nature reserve. Radiator, door opens into:
En Suite Bathroom/wc:
coloured suite with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bidet, panelled bath with Mira Zest shower over, ceiling coving, fully wall tiled throughout this room with wooden casement double glazed frosted side window, radiator and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2: (rear) 13' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.06m x 3.30m)
ceiling coving, range of built in wardrobes and dressing table with further storage units and drawers, wooden casement double glazed window with views over the garden and nature reserve, radiator.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) 13' 3'' x 8' 5'' (4.04m x 2.56m)
ceiling coving, wooden casement double glazed window overlooking the nature reserve to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (front) 12' 10'' x 8' 2'' (3.91m x 2.49m)
ceiling coving, wooden double glazed casement windows to the front elevation, radiator, fuse box.
white suite comprising corner bath with Triton electric shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bidet, double glazed frosted wooden casement windows to the rear elevation, ceiling coving, fully wall tiled, radiator.
ceiling coving, 2 ceiling roses, dado rail, radiator, door to cloaks cupboard and further doors radiate to the sitting room, dining/family room and to the kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc.
SITTING ROOM: 25' 6'' x 12' 10'' (7.77m x 3.91m)
ceiling cornice and ceiling roses, dado rail, wooden casement double glazed windows to side elevation and double glazed sliding patio doors open onto the rear terrace with views to the nature reserve. Fireplace with wooden surround with gas flame effect fire, 2 radiators, range of wooden storage shelves/bookcases/drawers.
DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM: 13' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.06m x 3.30m)
ceiling coving, ceiling rose, double glazed sliding patio doors open onto the rear terrace, radiator.
essentially open plan with dividing wall and archway between the 2 and described as follows:
Breakfast Room: 13' 4'' x 16' 6'' (4.06m x 5.03m)
ceiling coving, sliding double glazed patio doors open onto the rear terrace, radiator, archway leads into:-
Kitchen: 13' 4'' x 8' 4'' (4.06m x 2.54m)
ceiling coving, good range of base and wall mounted units with roll edged work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Various built in appliances which we cannot verify are operational, 1½ bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, radiator, wooden casement double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and door leads into:
UTILITY: 9' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.94m x 1.93m)
range of base and wall mounted units with roll edged work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge, ceiling coving, radiator, wooden casement double glazed window to the side elevation and door leads onto the side passage.
ceiling coving, coloured suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half height wall tiling, radiator and extractor fan.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 6'' x 17' 4'' (5.63m x 5.28m)
with electronically operated up and over door, Worcester gas boiler, wooden casement double glazed window to the side elevation, loft storage access, rudimentary work bench and storage unit.
OFF STREET PARKING:
parking for 2 cars in front of the garage on block paviour hardstanding.
mainly laid to lawn with stepping stone pathway and front flower bed containing flowering plants and trees and gated side access, paved area and low brick wall to the front of the property.
REAR GARDEN & PAVED TERRACE:
measured and described separately as follows:
Paved Terrace: 49' 0'' x 10' 0'' (14.92m x 3.05m)
paved patio area with brick and railing surround ideal for sitting out and enjoying the sunshine – a veritable sun trap. From the terrace steps lead up to the front of the property and also down to the rear garden.
patio and lawned garden (circa 55ft wide x 35ft deep) (16.76m x 10.67m) the garden then shelves down the bank towards the rear fence and gated access onto the nature reserve at the rear. (The overall depth of the garden including the bank is circa 53ft/16.15m). Numerous deep beds and rockeries with many flowering plants, shrubs, bushes and trees, fence boundaries and garden shed. The garden receives a tremendous amount of sunshine and looks directly out over the nature reserve to the rear.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.