Gibson Road, Cotham
An incredibly spacious (over 1,200 sq.ft.) 3 double bedroom (1 with en suite) modern city home offering balanced and well-arranged accommodation over 2 floors and the rare benefit of an integral garage. Situated in Cotham, close to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Gloucester Road/Cheltenham Road and within easy reach of all central areas. Cotham Gardens Park, Redland train station and bus connections are also all nearby. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule leads through into a 18ft x 13ft lounge/dining room with double doors creating a sociable connection through to the separate kitchen/breakfast room. Separate utility room, boiler room, ground floor cloakroom/wc and access to the private rear courtyard garden. First Floor: spacious landing, 3 good sized double bedrooms (1 with en suite) and a principal family bathroom/wc. Good sized integral single garage with electric up and over door, power and light. A contemporary and well-arranged home in a lovely central location.
- An incredibly spacious (over 1,250 sq.ft.) modern city home
- 3 double bedrooms (1 with en suite)
- Integral garage
- Courtyard rear garden
- System fed underfloor heating
- Loft strorage space
- Convenient central location
via main front at pavement level into an entrance vestibule:
inset floor mat, coat hooks, alarm control panel, inset spotlight and door leading into the lounge/dining room.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 18' 0'' max x 13' 5'' (5.48m x 4.09m)
a good sized sociable lounge/dining room with double glazed windows to front, oak flooring with underfloor heating, inset spotlights, double doors leading through into the separate kitchen/breakfast room, staircase rising to the first floor landing and further doors lead off to the utility room and the integral garage.
KKITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 13' 11'' x 11' 4'' (4.24m x 3.45m)
a good sized separate kitchen/breakfast room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level oak units with granite worktop over and inset sink and drainer unit. The vendors are including the appliances, which are a large range cooker with stainless steel splashback and built in chimney hood over, integrated dishwasher and large American style fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, ample storage cupboards and work surface, door accessing boiler cupboard (housing gas central heating boiler and pressurised hot water tank) and double glazed French doors provide a seamless access through to the rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 10'' x 4' 6'' (2.39m x 1.37m)
a range of base level units with wood block worktop and large stainless steel sink, Bosch washing machine (included in the sale), inset spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window to rear, tiled floor with underfloor heating and door accessing ground floor cloakroom/wc.
CLOAKROOM/WC: 4' 0'' x 4' 6'' (1.22m x 1.37m)
a white suite comprising low level wc, small pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, inset spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor with underfloor heating.
a spacious landing with large Velux skylight window flooding the landing and stairwell with natural light, doors lead off to all 3 double bedrooms and the family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (rear) 13' 10'' x 13' 3'' max (4.21m x 4.04m)
a generous double bedroom with double glazed French doors with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear courtyard garden and neighbouring gardens, underfloor heating, wall mounted thermostat controls and door accessing:-
En Suite Shower Room/wc: 9' 2'' x 4' 4'' (2.79m x 1.32m)
a spacious en suite shower room with a walk in oversized shower enclosure, low level wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin set into a wood block counter, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 2: (front) 13' 4'' x 12' 10'' (4.06m x 3.91m)
a spacious double bedroom with underfloor heating and double glazed double doors with Juliet balcony facing Gibson Road.
BEDROOM 3: 12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.91m x 2.77m)
a double bedroom with double glazed windows to front, underfloor heating, thermostat control and loft hatch accessing a generous loft storage space.
a white suite comprising a double ended bath with system fed shower over, 2 bowl sinks set into a wood block counter, low level wc with concealed cistern, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, inset spotlights, extractor fan and high level Velux skylight window providing plenty of natural light.
REAR GARDEN: 11' 2'' x 8' 10'' (3.40m x 2.69m)
level courtyard rear garden providing a perfect outdoor space for seating and barbequing with rendered boundary walls and garden gate accessing a useful pedestrian rear access lane.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 16' 0'' max x 11' 0'' max reducing to 9'1" (4.87m x 3.35m/2.77m)
a good sized single garage accessed via the street from the up and over electric door or via the door from the living space, the garage has power and light, enough space for a family car or ample storage. There is built in shelving and electric and gas meters.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.