Evans Road, Redland
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £375,000 - £400,000 A rare opportunity to internally complete the transformation of this remarkably spacious (93 sq.m./997 sq.ft.) Victorian bungalow into a delightful 3 bedroom (or 2 bed/2 reception) home with secluded rear, walled courtyard. Offered in an extensively stripped-back condition ready for completion of plumbing and heating works (currently no central heating system is in-place) and facilitating the re-run of electrics, roof insulation, plastering and flooring works. External roof and guttering works have been completed including the introduction of additional 5 rooflight windows. Front elevation Bath stone masonry conservation works have been completed together with joinery works to the front and back doors with double-glazed fan lights and solid hardwood double glazed front sash-windows. In a sought-after secluded-location which is “off the beaten track” yet within easy walking distance of Whiteladies Road/Blackboy Hill with its local Post Office, Surgery, Chemist, restaurants and bars and to the 400 acres of recreational ground of Durham Downs. Well positioned for access to local schools, the University, the BBC and public transport. Accommodation: entrance porch and hallway, 5 main well-proportioned rooms with the possibility of 2 en-suite bathrooms including a separate en-suite shower room - all with waste plumbing in-place. 15ft x 10ft (4.57m x 3.05m) walled courtyard/garden. Sold with no onward chain so a prompt move is possible. Unlikely to be acceptable to mortgage lenders, however for those wanting to do work to a property this provides a blank canvas upon which to design and create a hidden and valuable gem.
- Spacious Victorian bungalow c1000 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms or 2 bed/2 reception
- Secluded rear walled courtyard
- Offered in stripped-back condition
- Significant internal works required
- Unfinished Plumbing, Electrics, Plastering, etc
- No heating - No ceilings . Needs new kitchen and bathrooms
- Unlikely to be acceptable to mortgage lenders
- Sought-after secluded-location
- No onward chain
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with a £6 p.a. rent charge. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.