Cumberland Road, Harbourside
With elevated grandstand views of Bristol's iconic harbourside - a bright and spacious 4 bedroom, 2 reception early Victorian period semi-detached house with Bath stone facade and off street parking for two cars.
One of only a handful of houses with uninterrupted views of the harbour. The front overlooks ‘The New Cut’, a waterway dividing Southville and Spike Island and thus a bright open aspect from both the front and rear.
The house is set in the favoured location of Spike Island within walking distance of Wapping Wharf/Cargo and all that the harbourside offers.
Generous accommodation with 4 bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc, 2 receptions and a large kitchen/dining room with harbourside views.
Outside there is driveway parking for 2 cars and a low maintenance rear garden with an arbour and stunning views of the harbour.
Offered with no onward chain which enables a straightforward move.
- Grandstand views of Bristol's harbourside
- Early Victorian period semi-detached house
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- Lovely large kitchen with harbour views
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Offered with no onward chain
via the gravel driveway to the left hand side of the building and entrance door into:-
stairs rising to the first floor, doors to sitting room and dining room, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, period archway and door to:-
low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear elevation, continuation of exposed wooden flooring.
SITTING ROOM: ((16' 0'' into bay x 15' 9'' into chimney recess) (4.87m x 4.80m))
a lovely large bright room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing and original ceiling rose, picture rail, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, recessed fireplace with wood burning stove, large recess providing additional storage, double glazed windows to the front elevation.
DINING ROOM: ((12' 8'' into chimney recess x 12' 7'') (3.86m x 3.83m))
large double glazed window to the rear elevation, picture rail, continuation of exposed wooden flooring, recessed fireplace and wood burning stove, glazed door opening into useful understairs storage, door opening into:-
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((24' 6'' x 8' 11'') (7.46m x 2.72m))
a lovely large kitchen/dining room with large double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation with views of the harbour and opening out onto the rear garden, further double glazed windows and doors to the side elevation, unfitted kitchen comprising a range of shelving and kitchen units with large stainless steel sink unit and draining board, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for dishwasher, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, space for two tall fridge/freezers and space for gas/electric oven. Continuation of exposed wooden flooring, radiator.
stairs rise to the top floor, doors open out into bedrooms 1 and 2, large opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
BEDROOM 1: ((rear) (16' 4'' into chimney recess x 13' 1'') (4.97m x 3.98m))
a lovely large room with high ceilings, very large double glazed window to the rear elevation with superb views of Bristol's harbour, exposed wooden flooring, period style radiator.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) (16' 5'' into chimney recess x 15' 11'' into bay) (5.00m x 4.85m))
a bright and large room with high ceilings, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, large bay window to the front elevation with three big triple glazed windows and a pleasant leafy outlook across the New Cut, further triple glazed window to side elevation, two radiators, exposed wooden flooring, recessed fireplace with wooden surround and mantle.
SECOND (TOP) FLOOR
double glazed skylight, doors leading off to bedrooms 3 & 4, bathroom and separate wc.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) (16' 5'' into chimney recess x 12' 4'') (5.00m x 3.76m))
two large triple glazed windows to front elevation overlooking the New Cut, cast iron fireplace, access to roof storage space, radiator and shallow fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM 4: ((rear) (13' 0'' x 7' 11'' to front of chimney breast) (3.96m x 2.41m))
large double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views of the harbour, fireplace, radiator, fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast, access to roof storage.
BATHROOM: ((13' 0'' x 6' 11'') (3.96m x 2.11m))
large double glazed window to rear elevation with stunning views of the harbour, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled cast iron bath with overhead shower fitment and water heater (servicing the top floor only).
pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partially tiled walls, double glazed window to side elevation.
OFF STREET PARKING:
two off street parking spaces on the gravel driveway.
REAR GARDEN: ((37' 0'' max/12'0 min x 22' 0'' wide) (11.27m/3.66m x 6.70m))
the garden is laid with ornamental stone with painted boundary walls and low level boundary wall at the end offering grandstand panoramic views of Bristol's harbourside with St Mary Redcliffe and Cabot Tower spires visible along with The Matthew, and most importantly Brunel’s Buttery. There is side access for muddy boots, bikes etc. Garden logia providing an all weather enjoyment of the garden.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.