Cotham Park, Cotham
A most impressive 2 double bedroom garden apartment set in an attractive grade II listed period building and further benefiting from its own private entrance, private front and rear gardens and the right to park a car on the driveway.
Located on a popular and prestigious road in Cotham, convenient for the city centre, Bristol University, Cotham Gardens Park, and good local schools.
Accommodation: entrance vestibule, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 1 with en suite shower room/wc, bedroom 2 and family bathroom/wc.
Outside: private front garden, rear patio garden.
The right to park one car on the driveway.
Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and straightforward move possible.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Private front and rear gardens
- Right to park one car on driveway
- Private entrance
- Scope to modernise
- Prized location
- Grade II listed building
- Sold with no onward chain
driveway paving leads to the right-hand side of the building, through painted metal gate down 3 steps to the private front door. Partially glazed panel door leads to the:
double glazed window to the side elevation, tiled flooring, cupboard housing the 3 gas meters for the building, space for shoes and coats. Door with stained glass panels leads directly to the kitchen/breakfast room.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: ((22' 3'' x 14' 2'') (6.78m x 4.31m))
a very large kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of base and eye level units in a shaker style, marble working surfaces and central island, Belfast sink with mixer tap, wooden draining board, integrated dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven below and filter hood above, tiled flooring, exposed beams, and lintels. Corner panty style cupboard, frosted window to the side elevation. Panelled doors lead out to the rear garden.
SITTING ROOM: ((24' 11'' x 14' 2'' max to bay window) (7.59m x 4.31m))
bay window to the rear elevation comprising 3 wooden sash windows, period style fireplace with working inner fire and polished slate hearth, period cornicing, 2 radiators with radiator covers, 2 walls lights.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) (14' 4'' x 12' 4'') (4.37m x 3.76m))
large sash window overlooking feature arched brickwork and front garden, wrought iron security bars, side window, cornicing, skirting boards, window seat, radiator, door through to:
En-Suite Shower/WC: ((6' 0'' x 4' 10'') (1.83m x 1.47m))
comprising low wc, vanity unit with inset ceramic sink, corner shower cubicle with glass screen and mains fed stainless steel shower, inset downlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, and flooring.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) (13' 9'' x 13' 0'') (4.19m x 3.96m))
French doors lead out to covered storage area and along to the garden. Fitted wardrobe with hanging space and shelving, desk positioned in the chimney recess, cornicing, radiator, wooden radiator cover.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((6' 1'' x 5' 7'') (1.85m x 1.70m))
white suite comprising low level wc with dual flush cistern, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, cornicing, extractor fan, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, shaver point, light point.
REAR GARDEN: ((28' 0'' x 12' 0'') (8.53m x 3.65m))
accessed via a side pathway or via the kitchen/breakfast room, enclosed with a brick wall and wooden trellis fence. Flagstone flooring and raised decked area.
FRONT GARDEN: ((42' 0'' x 23' 0'') (12.79m x 7.01m))
accessed via the driveway and the second bedroom. A wonderful sunny front garden which is particularly private thanks to established tree and hedge boundaries mainly laid to lawn with some loose stone chippings.
OFF STREET PARKING:
the apartment has the right to park one vehicle in the driveway. This has historically been the space by the garden gate.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 January 1980. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.