Cotham Grove, Cotham
An exceptionally spacious, circa 650 sq. ft., 1 double bedroom hall floor apartment with large principal reception space, separate kitchen and office space. Occupying an attractive Bath stone fronted building with high ceilings and other retained features.
1 double bedroom with separate office space.
Spacious principal reception room (16’6 x 14’5)
An abundance of retained period features and occupying a handsome Bath stone fronted building.
Prime Location: Cotham School, Cotham Gardens Primary & St Peter & Paul RC Primary School & Cotham Gardens Park are all within approx. 0.25 miles & Bristol Grammar School is only a little further afield. Enjoying a very central & convenient position handy for main hospitals, university & Park Street environs, city centre & harbourside areas, BBC & Whiteladies Road, the wide open spaces of the Downs & the contrasting attractions of Gloucester Road. Indeed these & so many of the exceptional facilities and attractions Bristol offers are all within easy reach, many happily accessed on foot. Cotham Grove is served by a local bus route providing convenient access to the city centre. Redland train station is also nearby.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bathroom/wc and study space.
- An exceptionally spacious, circa 650 sq ft, hall floor apartment
- 1 double bedroom (17'0 max into bay x 10'9)
- Bay fronted sitting room (16'6 max x 14'3)
- Separate kitchen (13'1 x 6'5)
- Study/office space (7'3 max x 6'11)
- Abundance of retained period features
- Enjoying a very central and convenient position
from the pavement pathway leads to the side of the property via a few steps to the communal entrance doorway into the communal hallway where the private entrance for this apartment can be found immediately in front of you.
ceiling light point, laminate flooring, multi skirting boards, doors leading off to bedroom 1, understairs cupboard and sitting room.
SITTING ROOM: ((16' 6'' reducing to 13'1 x 14' 3'') (5.03m/3.99m x 4.34m))
bay window overlooking the rear elevation and pleasant street setting of neighbouring roads, 3 wooden single glazed sash windows and wood panelled surround, attractive and ornate moulded ceiling cornice, picture rail, moulded skirting boards, period fireplace with slate hearth and wooden fire surround with matching over mantle, built in shelving into chimney recess, radiator, door to useful (6'6 x 3'10) (1.98m x 1.17m) storage cupboard and further door to:
KITCHEN: ((13' 1'' x 6' 5'') (3.98m x 1.95m))
a fitted kitchen with an array of wall, base and drawer units with roll edged working surfaces and tiled upstand, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven with 4 ring gas hob over with extractor hood and lighting, inset ceiling downlights, wall mounted Vaillant combination boiler, tiled flooring, moulded skirting boards.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: ((17' 0'' max into bay x 10' 9'') (5.18m x 3.27m))
upvc double glazed picture windows and casement window overlooking the front elevation, attractive moulded period ceiling cornice, central ceiling rose, ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, two fitted cupboards into chimney recess, radiator, door to bathroom/wc and door to study space.
STUDY SPACE: ((7' 3'' x 6' 11'' reducing to 4'2) (2.21m x 2.11m/1.27m))
obscure glazed upvc double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, part wood panelled surround, moulded skirting boards, radiator, built in shelving.
comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, low level flush wc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 July 2000. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £105 This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.