Cooper Road, Westbury-on-Trym
GUIDE PRICE RANGE: £700,000 - £725,000
An exquisite and tastefully renovated 3 bedroom 1930’s semi-detached home situated on a highly sought after road and enjoying a spectacular 125ft x 29ft level rear garden. Further benefiting from a 24ft x 20ft kitchen/dining space with bi-folding doors, off road parking for at least 2 cars and a single garage.
Situated on a peaceful and well-regarded tree-lined road within a short level stroll of the shops and cafes of Stoke Lane, the green open spaces of Canford Park and the amenities and bus connections of Westbury-on-Trym village, as well as being within circa 750 metres of Elmlea School.
Significantly improved by the current owners over the last 2 years, this light and airy family home enjoys an impressive, sociable living space, the scale of quality of kitchen/dining areas that most crave, as well as 3 good sized bedrooms and a large family bathroom.
Further potential for loft conversion, if required.
Exceptional 125ft x 29ft landscaped rear garden with well stocked flower borders, fruit trees, 2 seating areas and handy side access to the driveway and garage.
A stylish, bright and homely 1930’s home with an exquisite interior and a much larger than average garden.
- An exquisite and tastefully 1930's semi
- Exceptional 125ft x 29ft level rear garden
- Beautiful large kitchen dining space
- Off road parking for at least 2 cars plus a single garage
- 3 bedrooms
- Located on a popular road, close to Stoke lane
- Sitting room and separate study
- potential for loft conversion
via driveway providing off road parking for at least 2 vehicles. The driveway leads up to the porch and entrance to the property.
PORCH: (5' 10'' max into recess x 5' 0'' (1.78m x 1.52m))
a useful porch entrance with space for shoes and coats with grey framed double glazed windows on both side, low level meter cupboard housing electricity meter and fuse box and the part glazed door leading through into the main entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: (14' 6'' x 5' 10'' max inclusive of staircase (4.42m x 1.78m))
a bright and welcoming entrance hallway with original staircase rising to first floor landing, high ceilings with ceiling coving, herringbone wood flooring, radiator, coat hooks, telephone point, door accessing an understairs cloakroom/wc and further doors accessing the sitting room and fabulous extended kitchen/dining/living space.
SITTING ROOM: ((front) 14' 9'' max into bay x 14' 5'' max into chimney recess (4.49m x 4.39m))
le glazed windows with built in plantation shutters, high ceilings with ceiling coving, feature wood burning stove with brick chimney recess and floating oak shelf over, built in cabinets and open shelving to chimney recesses, herringbone wood flooring, radiator and sliding double pocket doors providing a sociable connection through to the kitchen/dining/living space.
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: (23' 11'' x 20' 7'' max into dining area reducing to 11'5" in living space (7.28m x 6.27m))
a fabulous L shaped kitchen/dining/living room with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level flat grey kitchen units with quartz worktop over and integrated appliances including a stainless steel oven, 4 ring induction hob, microwave combi oven and dishwasher. There is a large central kitchen island with inset sink and drainer unit, overhanging breakfast bar with seating for 4 and high ceilings with inset spotlights. The large sociable space accommodates room for ample dining and seating furniture with bi-folding doors and 2 Velux windows flooding the space with natural light. Further double glazed window to side, radiators, herringbone wood flooring and door leading into a home office.
HOME OFFICE: (7' 0'' x 5' 7'' (2.13m x 1.70m))
a useful hideaway off the kitchen/dining/living space with double glazed window to rear offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden, herringbone wood flooring, radiator and built in book shelving.
low level wc, small wash hand basin with storage cabinet beneath, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window to side.
a landing with plenty of natural light provided by the double glazed window to side, loft hatch providing access to a large loft storage space, offering great potential for a loft conversion, if required. Doors lead off the landing to all 3 bedrooms and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 15' 1'' max into bay x 11' 11'' max into built in wardrobes (4.59m x 3.63m))
a good sized double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising double glazed windows with built in plantation shutters, built in wardrobes and drawers span along one side providing ample storage space, with built in shelving and hanging rails.
BEDROOM 2: (12' 10'' x 12' 2'' max into chimney recess (3.91m x 3.71m))
a double bedroom with high ceilings, built in wardrobes and cupboards to chimney recesses (one of which houses the modern Worcester gas boiler). Double glazed windows to rear offer a fabulous view over the rear and neighbouring gardens.
BEDROOM 3: ((front) 9' 10'' x 8' 3'' (2.99m x 2.51m))
a good sized third bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature bay to front comprising double glazed windows and a radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM/SHOWER/WC: (9' 2'' x 7' 10'' (2.79m x 2.39m))
a stylish and well-appointed large family bathroom comprising panelled double ended bath with system fed shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin with built in drawers beneath, part tiled walls, tiled floor, inset spotlights, extractor fan and dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side.
OFF STREET PARKING & FRONT GARDEN:
the property benefits from off road parking for at least 2 cars with a driveway continuing up the right hand side of the property to the single garage. The front garden/parking area is laid to stone chippings framed with well stocked flower borders and a low level boundary wall.
REAR GARDEN: (approx 125' 0'' x 29' 0'' (38.07m x 8.83m))
a spectacular and larger than average level lawned rear garden with generous stone paved seating area closest to the property with a central path leading through the expansive lawned garden framed with rich well stocked flower borders towards the top of the garden where there is a further decked seating area with raised planters and fruit trees beside, providing a perfect space to enjoy the late afternoon and early evening setting sunshine. There is also an outside tap, a large shed/bike store and gated side access to the driveway and garage.
GARAGE: (14' 11'' x 12' 2'' (4.54m x 3.71m))
a single garage with electric up and over door, pitched roof, power, light and double glazed window to side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.