Clyde Mews, Redland
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 12 MIDDAY ON THURSDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2021. PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE TO REQUEST A LETTER EXPLAINING THE PROCEDURE.
Set in a small and quiet cul-de-sac in central Redland - a bright and spacious 3 double bedroom, two storey mews house with south west facing courtyard garden, off street parking space & integral garage.
Superb, sociable ground floor arrangement with both the large kitchen dining room and vaulted sitting room opening out onto the sunny south west facing garden.
Appointed with the practicalities of utility room and downstairs wc and the luxuries of en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to the main bedroom.
Enjoys a prime cul-de-sac location, away from passing traffic yet close to so much. The popular Chandos Road is within a few hundred yards and has a number of very highly regarded neighbourhood eateries and local pubs. Whiteladies Road is approx 500 metres and offers a wide range of essential services, buses, supermarkets and useful train link to Temple Meads.
Ground Floor: entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, downstairs wc.
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower and walk-in wardrobe, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom/wc.
Outside: garage, rear garden, parking space (located in parking bays opposite).
At the time of writing the sellers have secured an onward purchase with a complete chain above.
- Quiet cul-de-sac in central Redland
- A bright two storey mews house
- Stunning vaulted sitting room
- Large sociable kitchen/dining room
- 3 double bedrooms
- Sunny south west facing rear garden
- Integral garage
- Parking space
- En-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Downstairs W/C and utility
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: ((19' 11'' x 7' 3'' extending to 16'10) (6.07m x 2.21m/5.13m))
double glazed doors and windows to the front elevation providing a bright entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor, opening through to kitchen/dining room, glazed arched doors into the sitting room and further doors to utility and downstairs wc, radiator, door to integral garage.
SITTING ROOM: ((19' 8'' into chimney recess x 13' 8'') (5.99m x 4.16m))
an absolutely stunning room with vaulted ceiling and arched double glazed windows to either side elevation including doors leading out onto the south-westerly facing garden, modern stone fireplace with coal effect fire and slate hearth, modern dresser style storage to either side of the chimney breast with fitted shelving, two radiators, three wall lights.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: ((21' 4'' x 9' 9'') (6.50m x 2.97m))
a really lovely big open sociable kitchen/dining room with double glazed doors opening out onto the south west facing garden, double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Ample space for large table and chairs. Radiator. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall and base units with a light granite working surface, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood above, Neff double oven and Baumatic microwave, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer.
a very handy utility space with space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, wooden working surface with inset stainless steel sink unit and draining board, eye level units, partially tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation.
white suite comprising low level wc and wall mounted wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
LANDING: ((17' 0'' x 6' 9'') (5.18m x 2.06m))
arched double glazed window to front elevation, further double glazed window to the front, access to roof storage space. Doors opening to three bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: ((11' 10'' x 11' 10'') (3.60m x 3.60m))
double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, doors to en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
white suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin with additional vanity unit storage, large walk-in shower, double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM 2: ((middle) (10' 11'' x 9' 10'') (3.32m x 2.99m))
double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above.
BEDROOM 3: ((9' 9'' x 7' 8'') (2.97m x 2.34m))
double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden, radiator, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and storage space above.
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower fitment and overhead shower, mounted wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, opaque double glazed window to the front elevation, recessed spotlights.
GARAGE: ((17' 0'' in length x 9' 5'' in width) (5.18m x 2.87m))
up and over door, consumer unit, gas meter.
REAR GARDEN: ((21' 0'' x 21' 0'') (6.40m x 6.40m))
benefitting from a sunny south-westerly aspect, a pretty low maintenance walled garden with raised beds containing a variety of small trees, shrubs and flowering plants. The garden links both the kitchen/dining room and the stunning sitting room via two sets of double doors. Outside power and outside tap.
located in the parking bays opposite (as marked).
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.