Cliftonwood Crescent, Cliftonwood
A tastefully renovated and recently extended 3 double bedroom townhouse situated in the heart of Clifton Wood on a sought after crescent. Further benefiting from a 40ft rear garden with handy pedestrian rear access and a stunning interior. Enviable location, situated on a neighbourly and highly convenient crescent equidistant between Clifton Village and Bristol’s harbourside and therefore accessible to all parts of central Bristol. Within a couple of hundred metres of the local ‘The Lion’ gastro pub and community park. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, 46ft of living and kitchen space defined in 3 sections (sitting room, dining area and beautiful extended kitchen/breakfast room). First Floor: landing with airing cupboard, principal double bedroom to the front and large family bathroom/shower/wc with utility cupboard and views over the rear garden. Second Floor: spacious landing with Velux window and 2 further good sized double bedrooms. Offered with no onward chain making a prompt and convenient move possible. Extensively improved by the current owners in recent years, this inviting and well located home offers an exquisite interior, balanced accommodation and a lovely garden.
- A fabulous period home
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Exceptional extended kitchen
- High specification bathroom/utility
- 40 foot rear garden with hadny rear access
- Lovely location, close to the harbourside
via main front door into an entrance vestibule where there are high ceilings with ceiling coving, high level meter cupboard, door mat, alarm control panel and doorway leading through into the entrance hallway.
high ceilings, ceiling coving, feature archway, inset spotlights and staircase rising to first floor landing with generous walk in understairs storage cupboard (housing fuse box for electrics and coat hooks). There is wood flooring and wide wall opening creating a sociable connection through to the dining area of the through lounge/dining and kitchen space.
There is a wonderful extended ground floor space which has three defined sections linked together in a semi open-plan fashion with wide wall openings with an overall dimension of 46’10” x 13’0” (max in kitchen area) (14.27m x 3.96m) and described individual as follows:
SITTING ROOM: (14' 2'' x 11' 3'' max into chimney recess (4.31m x 3.43m))
a lovely bright sitting room with high ceilings, ceiling coving and a large sash window to front with built in plantation shutters, wood burning stove recessed into the chimney breast with beautiful stone surround and mantle and slate hearth, built in tv cabinet to chimney recess, radiator, wood flooring flowing through the wide wall opening into:
DINING AREA: (13' 6'' x 8' 8'' (4.11m x 2.64m))
high ceilings, feature chimney recess with built in open shelving and storage cupboards either side, wood flooring, radiator and 2 steps leading up into a fabulous extended:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 7'' x 13' 0'' max(5.05m x 3.96m))
an impressive contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with matt grey base and eye level kitchen units with Corian worktop over and inset 1½ bowl sink and drainer with waste disposal unit, appliance space for large range cooker and American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, central island with overhanging breakfast bar providing seating for at least 4 people with marble counter over. Magnificent atrium roof light window floods the space with natural light, as do the large sliding doors to rear providing a seamless connection out to the rear garden. Inset spotlights, tiled flooring and corner cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler.
a staircase rising to the second floor landing, plenty of natural light provided by a sash window to rear, useful corner Airing Cupboard with built in slatted shelving and doors off to bedroom 1 and luxurious family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: ((front) 14' 7'' max into built in wardrobes x 14' 5'' (4.44m x 4.39m))
a good sized principal bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and a large sash window to front with built in plantation shutters, an attractive period style fireplace with generous built in wardrobes to the chimney recesses either side with hanging rail, shelving and drawers. Picture rail and radiator.
BATHROOM & UTILITY: (14' 2'' x 8' 7'' max (4.31m x 2.61m))
a luxurious and spacious highly specified bathroom comprising a large floor standing bath tub with mixer taps and shower attachment, oversized recessed shower enclosure with dual heated system fed shower, low level wc, wash hand basin set into a counter with soft closing drawers beneath and large built in mirror over, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, sash window with plantation shutters to rear overlooking the rear garden and sliding doors access a useful utility cupboard, housing plumbing and appliance space for washing machine/dryer and further storage.
a spacious landing with large Velux skylight window to rear providing plenty of natural light through the landing and stairwell, doors lead off to bedroom 2 and bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 2: ((front) 14' 6'' x approx 12' 1'' (4.42m x 3.68m))
an impressive double bedroom with exposed roof beams, a cast iron period fireplace, radiator and a large Velux window to front.
BEDROOM 3: ((rear) 12' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.91m x 2.64m))
a double bedroom with an attractive period fireplace, high ceilings with exposed roof beams and Velux window, further large Velux window to rear overlooking rear and neighbouring gardens, radiator and an open loft storage area running over the second floor landing.
REAR GARDEN (approx 40' 0'' x 15' 0'' (12.18m x 4.57m))
a tastefully landscaped rear garden with a sunken paved seating area closest to the property with built in bench seat with ample space for seating and outdoor entertaining with low level lighting, built in barbeque with counters either side and outdoor electrical socket. Steps lead up from the seating area to a lawned section framed with attractive stone boundary walls with an extremely handy gated rear access onto a street lit pedestrian access lane, incredibly handy for bicycle access etc.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold with a ground rent payable of £2 p.a. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.