Churchways Crescent, Horfield
An exceptionally spacious and tastefully renovated 3 double bedroom Victorian family home situated on a peaceful and sought after crescent. Further benefitting from a sociable 22'11 x 9'10 kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto a 38ft x 18ft sunny rear garden. Impressive room proportions throughout with further expansion potential into the loft if required (and subject to any necessary consents). Situated on a peaceful backwater yet offering the convenience of being within just a short stroll of the independent shops, restaurants and amenities of Gloucester Road. The green open spaces of Horfield Common are nearby as are bus connections to central Bristol, Temple Meads station and Bristol Parkway. Ground Floor: entrance vestibule with lovely original stained glass door leading through into an impressive entrance hallway with exposed stripped period floorboards, bay fronted sitting room with log burning stove, reception 2/family room with double doors accessing the rear garden, 22'10 x 9'5 kitchen/breakfast room, which also accesses the rear garden and handy understairs storage area. First Floor: split landing, impressive principal bedroom with bay window and built-in wardrobes, bedrooms 2 and 3 (both doubles) and a magnificent high specification family bathroom/shower/wc. An inviting and uncompromised Victorian family home in a lovely location with a beautiful high quality interior.
- Exceptionally spacious and tastefully renovated Victorian home
- 3 double bedrooms & 2 reception rooms
- 22'11 x 9'10 sociable kitchen/breakfast room
- Lovely sunny 38ft x 18ft rear garden
- Peaceful, yet highly convenient location
- Scope for loft conversion (subject to consents).
via pathway leading beside level front garden to the main front door to the property.
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE: (4' 3'' x 3' 2'') (1.29m x 0.96m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, original tessellated tiled floor, dado rail, period arched stained glass window above the main front door and a lovely part stained glass period door with glazed panel leading through into:-
high ceilings with ceiling coving and inset spotlighting, original staircase rising to first floor landing with generous understairs recess, exposed stripped original floorboards, wall mounted Nest control for heating. Doors leading off to sitting room, reception 2/family room and kitchen/breakfast room.
SITTING ROOM: (front) (15' 3'' into bay x 13' 1'' into chimney recess) (4.64m x 3.98m)
wonderful high ceilings with ceiling coving and central ceiling rose, feature chimney recess with wood burning stove, built-in cabinets to chimney recesses with open shelving and inset LED lighting over, wide bay to front comprising four double glazed sliding sash style windows, exposed stripped floorboards, radiator.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (14' 0'' x 11' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.26m x 3.35m)
high ceilings with ceiling coving, central ceiling rose and inset spotlights, exposed stripped floorboards, feature chimney recess with tiled hearth, radiator. Double glazed double doors accessing a wide side return courtyard, which leads through to the rear garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (22' 11'' x 9' 10'') (6.98m x 2.99m)
steps lead down from the entrance hallway into the large sociable kitchen/dining space with a modern fitted kitchen comprising base and eye level cream coloured units with woodblock worktop over and inset 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer unit. Integrated appliances including a Bosch double oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over, further plumbing and appliance space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side, with the rear window offering a lovely outlook over the rear garden, ample space for dining room table and chairs, radiator, door accessing recessed larder storage cupboard.
a split landing with doors leading off to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 and family bathroom/wc. Inset spotlights, high level window providing some natural light through the landing and stairwell, loft hatch accessing a generous loft storage space with potential for conversion into a double bedroom and further bathroom (subject to any necessary consents).
BEDROOM 1: (front) (16' 11'' into built-in wardrobes x 15' 3'' into bay) (5.15m x 4.64m)
an impressive double bedroom spanning the width of the property with a wide bay to front comprising four sliding sash style double glazed windows, further window beside, high ceilings with ceiling coving, beautiful built-in wardrobes to chimney recesses with storage cabinets over, radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 0'' x 11' 0'' into chimney recess) (4.26m x 3.35m)
a double bedroom with high ceilings, ceiling coving and central rose, an attractive period cast iron fireplace, radiator, inset spotlights, double glazed sliding sash style window to rear.
BEDROOM 3: (rear) (9' 11'' x 9' 11'') (3.02m x 3.02m)
a double bedroom with dual aspect sliding double glazed sash style windows to rear and side, inset spotlights, loft hatch and radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: (11' 9'' x 7' 0'') (3.58m x 2.13m)
a spectacular large family bathroom with a central freestanding double ended bath, low level wc with concealed cistern, double floating sink with drawers beneath, alcove shelf with inset LED spotlights, walk-in wet room style shower with dual headed system fed shower and alcove shelf, inset spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated mirror, tiled floor with underfloor heating, heated towel rail and double glazed sash style window to side.
REAR GARDEN: (38' 0'' x 18' 0'' + 23'0 x 6'0) (11.57m x 5.48m + 7.01m x 1.83m)
main rear garden plus side return; a level and incredibly private lawned rear garden with flower borders containing a mature acer, holly and other shrubs, seating area closest to the property laid to stone chippings, outside tap, handy gated rear access, large garden shed. The side return courtyard area offers further potential to extend the kitchen, if one requires, and subject to any necessary consents.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.