Charlotte Street, Brandon Hill
A well-arranged and spacious 2 double bedroom raised hall floor apartment set within an iconic grade II* listed row between Brandon Hill and Park Street. The property offers generous accommodation throughout with stunning drawing room, tall ceilings, and the rare benefit of gated off street parking. No onward chain.
Convenient and popular central location with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants all within 100 yards, close to Bristol University, BBC and city centre and within striking distance of Brandon Hill.
One gated allocated off street parking space to the rear of the building.
Accommodation: entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, inner bedroom hall, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc.
Door from kitchen allowing access straight out onto Brandon Hill.
Outside: covered secure parking area with slightly restricted head height, communal bin and recycling store.
Offered with no onward chain which allows for a straightforward move.
- Raised Hall Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Circa 970 sq ft
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gated off street parking
- Grand Drawing Room
- Grade II* listed
- Nestled between Brandon Hill & Park Street
- Offered with no onward chain
from the pavement stairs rise to the communal entrance hallway, where the subject property can be found on the hall floor to the left hand side via a private entrance door, opening into:-
ceiling light point, high level storage cupboard, intercom entry system, moulded skirting boards, laminate flooring. Doors to bedroom 1 and open plan living/dining room.
LIVING/DINING ROOM: ((19' 6'' x 15' 0'') (5.94m x 4.57m))
with two large wooden sash windows overlooking the front elevation and pleasant street setting, working wooden shutters, simple moulded ceiling cornice and central ceiling rose, ceiling light point, dado rail, moulded skirting boards, laminate flooring, attractive wooden fire surround with slate insert, night storage heater and radiator, door to:-
KITCHEN: ((18' 7'' x 7' 7'') (5.66m x 2.31m))
ceiling light point, multi-paned sash window with part obscured glazed glass to the bottom section, tiled complimentary shelf to window sill. A fitted kitchen with roll edged working surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with draining unit to side and stainless steel mixer tap over, part tiled surrounds, an array of wall, base and drawer units, electric oven with 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood with lighting over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, moulded skirting boards, laminate flooring. Separate door giving access out onto Brandon Hill. Door to:-
with ceiling light point, moulded skirting boards, and doors leading off to useful Airing Cupboard housing immersion tank, bedroom 1 and family bathroom.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 11'' x 10' 1'') (5.15m x 3.07m))
with multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation with obscured glazed glass to the lower sections, working shutters, ceiling light point, simple moulded cornice, moulded skirting boards, attractive period fireplace with fire surround and matching overmantel, radiator, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 2: ((15' 3'' x 9' 2'') (4.64m x 2.79m))
large single glazed sash window overlooking the front elevation with wooden working shutters, moulded skirting boards, ceiling light point, radiator, laminate flooring.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC: ((8' 10'' x 6' 3'') (2.69m x 1.90m))
obscure glazed multi-paned wooden sash window overlooking the rear elevation, ceiling light point, extractor fan, lino flooring. The bathroom comprises panelled bath with part tiled surround, wall mounted electric shower with glazed screen to one side, low level flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, lino flooring.
OFF STREET PARKING:
secure parking area with a covered space with slightly restricted height (suitable for a small car), numbered 8. This can be accessed via either door from kitchen or from the front of the building.
COMMUNAL BIN & RECYCLING STORE:
accessed via the car park for Berkeley House.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 600 year lease which commenced on 6 April 1974. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £1,661.16. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.