Cambridge Park, Redland
A 1 double bedroom hall floor apartment with allocated off road parking. Situated on one of Redland’s most sought after roads within an Italianate grade II listed early Victorian property with many attractive original features.
A highly sought-after location close to the hustle and bustle – yet tucked away on an impressive tree lined cul-de-sac; close to the Downs/Blackboy Hill/Whiteladies Road and convenient for City Centre/main Hospitals/BBC/University etc.
Grade II listed built circa 1865 in the Italianate style with ceilings over 3 metres high in the principal rooms.
Accommodation: communal hallway, central hallway, sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom/wc.
Outside: allocated off street parking.
A beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in one of Redland’s most sought after street, set within a find grade II listed period building close to the Downs.
- Situated in one of Redland's most sought after roads
- An Italianate grade II listed early Victorina property
- Original features
- 1 double bedroom
- Allocated off street parking
the property is approached over tarmacadam driveway, up a short flight of steps to side box porch through main communal door into:-
COMMUNAL HALLWAY: (9' 7'' x 5' 1'' (2.92m x 1.55m))
grand communal hallway with porch area with meter cupboards, fire alarm controls and rounded arch stained glass window for natural light and ornate ceiling mouldings. Opens to larger communal hallway with access to flats on this level. Tiled flooring and radiators with covers. Turning staircase with dado rail rises to the upper flats. The right hand door of the two doors on the hall floor level is a private door into:
central hallway providing access to bathroom, bedroom and sitting room. Simple ceiling mouldings, intercom entry phone, radiator, cupboards housing storage, ceiling height electric consumer unit and plumbing at floor level in the lower cupboard for washing machine.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 3'' from centre of the bay to the back wall x 12' 8'' (5.56m x 3.86m))
open plan with adjacent kitchen, angled walk in bay window to the rear elevation with 3 rounded arched sash windows with working wooden shutters rising to ceiling height with wooden panelling surround and radiator below with further radiator on opposing wall. Decorative ceiling mouldings with entablature extending down to picture rail with decorative dado rail with further mouldings down to floor level. Cast iron insert fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth, opens to:
KITCHEN: (8' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.51m x 1.75m))
L shaped fitted kitchen open plan with adjacent sitting room with eye and floor level kitchen units with roll edged work surfaces with metro tile splashback, integrated stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap, integrated 4 ring gas top cooker with integrated electric oven below and stainless steel extractor hood with further extractor fan. Floor level fridge, space for dishwasher and cupboard concealing Worcester 24SIii gas fired combination boiler and stone tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 1: (11' 3'' x 8' 2'' (3.43m x 2.49m))
dual aspect room with wood framed sash windows to rear and side elevations, simple ceiling mouldings and radiator below the rear window.
BATHROOM/WC: (7' 4'' x 5' 2'' (2.23m x 1.57m))
partially obscured rounded arch wood framed sash window to side elevation to ceiling height. White bathroom suite comprising steel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc with concealed cistern set into counter top with rounded hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, partially tiled walls, electric heated towel rail and mirrored medicine cabinet with tiled flooring and ceiling mounted extractor fan.
there are 5 flats within the building. The garden flat has a garage to the rear, the remaining 4 flats have 4 spaces at the front of the property. The parking for this apartment is the closest space to the building of three on the left hand side.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 1 June 2002. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the annual service charge is £757.50 (£63pcm indicative). This is paid half yearly on 1 May and 1 November. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.