Brynland Avenue, Bishopston
A much improved and deceptively spacious 5 bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 bath/shower room, semi-detached Victorian family home, of circa 2,025 sq.ft., having an extended kitchen/breakfast room, off-street parking, integral garaging and 35ft landscaped rear garden. A well-presented and much improved period family home providing well balanced living accommodation with 2 reception rooms, an impressive 16ft x 12ft extended kitchen/breakfast room, 5 bedrooms, family bathroom/wc and separate shower room/wc. Situated on a popular and peaceful road within a friendly neighbourhood with the convenience of Gloucester Road and its vast array of independent shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. Also within 0.5 miles of excellent schools including Ashley Down/Brunel Fields, Sefton Park and Bishop Road. Ground Floor: entrance hallway, cloakroom, sitting room, reception 2/family room and kitchen/breakfast room. First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 4 and family bathroom/wc. Second Floor: landing, bedroom 3, bedroom 5 and shower room/wc. Outside: front garden, an attractively laid out enclosed child friendly rear garden directly accessed from the kitchen and integral garage with loft storage. Replacement double glazing to rear and double glazed wooden sash windows to front and side. Gas central heating.
- Semi-detached Victorian period family house.
- 5 bedrooms.
- 2 reception rooms.
- 2 bath/shower rooms.
- Circa 2,025 sq.ft
- An extended modern kitchen / breakfast room.
- Brick pavioured driveway parking.
- Integral garaging.
- 35ft landscaped rear garden.
- Prompt exchange and completion possible.
from the pavement via paved drive to the side of the house to the main entrance door.
entered from door to side, stripped floor, ceiling cornice with arch and corbel, radiator. Double glazed sash window to side, understairs cupboard, doors leading to sitting room, reception 2/family room, kitchen/breakfast room and cloaks cupboard. Stable door leading to the garage.
CLOAKROOM: (5' 6'' x 3' 3'' (1.68m x 0.99m))
walk in cupboard providing ideal potential for conversion to a full cloakroom, double glazed sash window to the front and stripped floor.
SITTING ROOM: (18' 6'' x 14' 0'' (5.63m x 4.26m))
double glazed sash bay window to the front elevation, period style working fireplace with open grate and hearth, ceiling cornice, central rose and radiator.
RECEPTION 2/FAMILY ROOM: (14' 9'' x 10' 9'' (4.49m x 3.27m))
period style fireplace inset with a multi fuel stove set upon a hearth of original Victorian tiles, ceiling cornice, stripped floor, radiator and opening to:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: (16' 6'' x 11' 11'' (5.03m x 3.63m))
having been installed in 2017. Comprehensively fitted with an array of base and eye level shaker style units combining drawers, cabinets, glazed display cabinets and shelving. Roll edged granite worktops with matching upstands, undermount Belfast style sink with extendable swan neck mixer tap. Stoves electric/gas range cooker with bevel edged splashback tiling and stainless steel canopy extractor hood. Space for dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer. Island unit incorporating breakfast bar with drawers and cabinets below plus wine rack. Tall cabinet with pull out drawers, wood effect flooring, part sloping ceiling with 2 Velux windows, inset ceiling downlights, ceiling light point. Vertical radiator. Double glazed window and double glazed double doors overlooking and opening externally to the rear garden.
split level landing with a double glazed sash window to the side, stairs rising to second floor, doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bathroom/wc.
BEDROOM 1: (15' 10'' x 13' 8'' (4.82m x 4.16m))
2 double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, period style fireplace and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: (14' 10'' x 10' 8'' (4.52m x 3.25m))
double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
BEDROOM 4: (12' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.68m x 2.84m))
double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
a stylishly appointed family bathroom. Panelled bath with mixer tap, shower screen, shower unit and hand held shower attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and pull out drawers below. Low level dual flush wc. Tiled flooring and partially bevel edged tiled walls, heated towel rail/radiator, obscure double glazed sash window to the front elevation, ceiling light point.
doors leading to bedroom 4, bedroom 5 and shower room/wc, double glazed window to side and ceiling downlighters.
BEDROOM 3: (12' 10'' x 11' 5'' (3.91m x 3.48m))
double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator. Door leading to a walk in wardrobe complete with shelving and hanging rails, ceiling downlighters. Access to eaves storage.
BEDROOM 5: (9' 9'' x 8' 9'' (2.97m x 2.66m))
2 Velux windows to the front elevation, ceiling downlighters, radiator and access to eaves storage.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: (9' 0'' x 5' 10'' (2.74m x 1.78m))
suite comprising shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side, double glazed Velux window to the front, tiled splashback, radiator and ceramic tiled floor.
Front: (23' 0'' x 15' 0'' (7.01m x 4.57m))
low stone built wall to the front and with the advantage of brick pavioured off street parking, drive with access leading to the garage.
Rear: (approx 35' 0'' x 23' 0'' (10.66m x 7.01m))
a pretty and enclosed landscaped rear garden that has been attractively laid out with a large paved patio, with an inset circular lawned area and child friendly play area to the rear, enclosed by fencing on both sides, outside water tap and lighting.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: (23' 4'' x 6' 8'' (7.11m x 2.03m))
situated to the side of the property and entered via double doors to the front, equipped with both power and light, double glazed window and door to the rear leading to the garden, mezzanine loft area with Velux windows to both front and rear, fitted with base units and space and venting for tumble dryer.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is freehold. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.