A very smart impressive 2 bedroom hall floor apartment in a grade II listed Georgian building with impressive sized principal reception room (16'10 x 13'3), private outside space and further communal gardens.
Set in an exceptionally favourable location being a short distance from Clifton Village and The Triangle and Bristol's harbourside, so convenient for so many amenities.
Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom/wc
Outside: private outside space with direct access out onto the large communal terrace.
Well presented throughout.
- A very smart impressive hall floor apartment
- Set in a grade II listed Georgian building
- 2 bedrooms
- Sitting/Dining Room (16'10 x 13'3)
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private outside space
- Well presented throughout
from the pavement steps rise to the communal entrance door into communal hallway leading to the private entrance to the subject flat which can be found immediately in front of you. Door opening to:-
door leading off open plan sitting room/dining space and further door off to bathroom.
SITTING/DINING ROOM: ((16' 11'' x 13' 11'') (5.15m x 4.24m))
with doors leading off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and opening into kitchen. Ceiling light point, two attractive wooden multi-paned sash windows overlooking the rear elevation and pleasant communal terrace to the rear (accessed via a private pathway), ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, radiator, built-in low level storage cupboard into chimney recess, well-appointed shelving.
KITCHEN: ((9' 8'' x 7' 3'') (2.94m x 2.21m))
a modern fitted kitchen comprising of an array of wall, base and drawer units. Fitted appliances including fridge, freezer, electric oven with 4 ring hob over, discreetly housed extractor hood and slimline dishwasher. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck mixer tap over and drainer unit to side, ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, radiator, skirting boards, wood effect flooring, part tiled splashback to roll edged working surfaces, shelf and opening to sitting/dining space.
BEDROOM 1: ((16' 9'' reducing to 8'9 x 13' 5'') (5.10m/2.67m x 4.09m))
with attractive period multi-paned sash window overlooking the front elevation, ceiling light point, built-in cupboard, radiator, simple moulded ceiling cornice, skirting boards.
BEDROOM 2: ((9' 11'' reducing to 8'1 x 8' 1'') (3.02m/2.46m x 2.46m))
window and part glazed door leading out onto private access path and onto further communal terrace (described separately). Ceiling light point, simple moulded ceiling cornice, high level shelf, discreetly housed boiler, radiator, moulded skirting boards.
comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, glazed shower screen, tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush wc, extractor fan.
Private Access Path: ((10' 10'' x 6' 0'') (3.30m x 1.83m))
there is a private access path with ample space for outside storage box and seating. This leads onto large well maintained communal terrace at the back which is shared by the entire terrace.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is Leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 29 September 1854. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
1. Anti Money Laundering Regulations: when agreeing a sale of a property we are required to see both proof of identification for all buyers and confirmation of funding arrangements.
2. Energy Performance Certificate: It is unlawful to rent out a property which breaches the requirement for a minimum E rating, unless there is an applicable exemption. The energy performance rating of a property can be upgraded on completion of certain energy efficiency improvements. Please visit the following website for further details:
3. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
4. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
5. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
6. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
7. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property.
8. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer.
9. Please be aware that firstly, areas of first priority (AFP) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an AFP this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.